[Resolved] Carid โ€” wheels and tires

I recently purchased a new set of wheels and tires. These monkeys mounted 2 of the tires (they're directional) wrong as well as one of the rims looks like it was dropped as they were working on them. One of the tires also has a massive flat spot, and they aren't cheap tires. On top of all this, I've had my alignment done and tires balanced twice since I put them on my car.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Cranbury, NJThese guys are absolute ### and refuse to work with you on defective products, it's safe to say I will not be buying any more parts from them, and neither will any of my shops or friends. The prices are very enticing, however when all is said and done, you could have gone somewhere else and bought a much better product for less money. I've tried contacting them multiple times as well and I've been pushed off/ put on hold/ disconnected from them multiple times.

Carid

• Resolution Statement

• CarId Customer Care's Response ยท May 17, 2017

Dear CJ,

Thank you for taking time to post this feedback. We are sorry to know, that you had encountered such unpleasant situation with the wheels you ordered with us. We do understand your dissatisfaction and we do apologize for all frustration caused to you. We had already reported this issued to our Wheels team and they are currently taking care of the issue you had encountered with. We will get back to you with resolution shortly.

Sincerely,