[Resolved] Carid — wheels and tires
I recently purchased a new set of wheels and tires. These monkeys mounted 2 of the tires (they're directional) wrong as well as one of the rims looks like it was dropped as they were working on them. One of the tires also has a massive flat spot, and they aren't cheap tires. On top of all this, I've had my alignment done and tires balanced twice since I put them on my car.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Cranbury, NJThese guys are absolute ### and refuse to work with you on defective products, it's safe to say I will not be buying any more parts from them, and neither will any of my shops or friends. The prices are very enticing, however when all is said and done, you could have gone somewhere else and bought a much better product for less money. I've tried contacting them multiple times as well and I've been pushed off/ put on hold/ disconnected from them multiple times.
Customer Service has done everything in their power to resolve the complaint. All attempts to contact the customer have failed. Therefore, the complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and its services are concerned.
CarId Customer Care's Response · May 17, 2017
Thank you for taking time to post this feedback. We are sorry to know, that you had encountered such unpleasant situation with the wheels you ordered with us. We do understand your dissatisfaction and we do apologize for all frustration caused to you. We had already reported this issued to our Wheels team and they are currently taking care of the issue you had encountered with. We will get back to you with resolution shortly.
Consumer Relations team at CARiD.com
More Carid Complaints & Reviews
- Carid.com - I am very happy I did not buy from them 
- Carid.com - biggest mistake ordering from them 
- Carid.com - don't buy anything from carid 
- Carid.com - customer service/confirmation of purchse an shipping # 
- Carid.com - refused to give full refund 
- [Resolved] Carid.com - unethical behaviour
- Carid - don't deal with them
- Carid - customer service
- Carid - very poor customer service
- Carid.com - they immediately charged me for the item only to find out that it was not in stock