Caridproduct issue followed by the worst customer service

The WORST customer service. Went with company after they advertised free shipping. Saw they offered Military discount so I called and was verified and approved. Didn't realize until later that they gave me the discount but took away free shipping. Wasn't much more so I didn't make a deal of it. Ordered tail lights. It rained a week after install and they filled with water. Contacted Car ID to see if I could get money back and return items. Would not do a refund. Not their policy. They will only replace with same (defective) product. Will only send replacements after they send me return label, send back old lights, and then review my account. More than a week later and still no return label. Call and they are still "processing" label. Called again and demanded refund. They finally agreed, but will only issue refund after they receive old tail lights. Still "processing" return label. Return label "should be done in another 24 to 48 hours". The same label I have been waiting on for more than a week. It states on website main page "Easy Returns". That's a joke.

Ke