Career Network / Possible Investigation

1 Orlando, Orlando, FL, United States Review updated:

I am a reporter with The Huffington Post and looking into possible job investigation on a website called Career Network. Specifically, I'm looking for individuals who were looking for jobs on the site, but were only contacted by education companies as a result. Happy to speak anonymously.
All best,
Amanda
212.402.7165
amanda.m.[protected]@huffingtonpost.com

Comments

• Bu
      21st of Jul, 2012

Please post any and all information (especially if they have been caught doing scams and fraudulent) against this Career Network to me as I have been a victim of this company multiple times in the past 18 months in my job search. I have 1500 job applications to date and have come into contact with this company many many times on Craigslist, Jobnab.com, Jobs.com, career-network.com... They are Huge in the cyber world and change their name often and have many alias and multiple web sites they use to collect information. The Spam I receive daily is unbelievable along with the phone calls filling up my answering machine. I believe that they are also connected with a local job search web site chicagocareersite.com run by Beyond.com and owned by Career Network. It is on their first home page and my voc rehab recruiter is trying to force me to post my resume and privatye information on this web site without my approval. Please help me. Burr Ridge, IL 60527