CardPool / I lost my money
I saw a lot of negative reviews about CardPool but still I decided to give it a try and that was a big mistake. I can admit that all the negative reviews are true, CardPool is not to be trusted. They sell empty gift cards, then they give you tons of empty promises and never do anything. I bought a gift card and that was supposed to be a present for a friend and there was zero balance!
As I already said CardPool promised me a lot of things, but then they stopped replying. Please, check the reviews and don't make the same mistake. I lost my money and unfortunately there is no way to get it back.
More CardPool Complaints & Reviews
- Cardpool.com - I would never shop on this site again 
- Cardpool.com - Please stay away from this company and just use your gift card
- Cardpool.com - Complete scam, use another company for sure 
- Cardpool.com - Order electronic gift card and never received
- Cardpool.com - Avoid the hassle and try one of the other gift card sites
- CardPool - pier one gift card
- CardPool - everything about this company
- CardPool - two red lobster cards purchased last year that was never used. requesting to resend cards.
- CardPool - terrible
- CardPool - Horrible customer service