Cardio Twister / porr quality and costomer service

United States, Connecticut, 06495 Review updated:
cardio twister
500 returns road, wallinford ct
Phone: 800-774-0923
The unit is having problems as getting lose from the handle bar. I was told not to use, to return to sender
as i would receive an ups sender invoice for shipping.
But never received that, then spoke to a costumer rep
and they told me they will send one for regular mail invoice never receive it either. Now I call, they ask for my name and info they tell me to hold on, and the hang up on me. I stopped my credit card payments. They're terrible in everything. Equipment, customer serv...

N  14th of Aug, 2010 by

Cardio Twister - 30 Day trial already out the Window!
Danoz direct
Western Australia

I Bought A Cardio twister recently And It was shipped A few days ago.
When I looked at the order Summary, I saw that the 30 day trial Already expired And I was charged 78.95!
I Think they are up to something...
N  26th of Sep, 2010 by
Danoz Direct takes into consideration the time to ship the product and this is added onto your 30 day free trial. So if you don't love it within the 30 days call them up and they will send out the appropriate paperwork to get the product sent back.
N  9th of Jul, 2011 by
my name is ijeoma nmezi and my complaint is that i have not recieve the product i sent to Connecticut up till date.i had a missing part upon delivery and was asked to send it down to CT for aupdate and have not heard from you. please look into this.my number is 5109789185.

Danoz Direct Pty Ltd Logo Danoz Direct Pty Ltd