Car Hop / WARRANTY DRIVE OFF REPAIR
I purchased a car from carhop on august 29, 2009.Drove the car from richfield dealers to crystal office. The car had a knocking in the rear. i told the salesman .And he said no problem they would fix it.He wrote on my contract what was wrong It was shock needed to be repaired.He told me to call warranty dept. I did they sent me to their mechanic. He tested the car and found more thing wrong with the car. He called in to warrant and told them, Warranty dept person was so rude, They told him to tell me to tie the shocks up and keep driving.i said no.I spent the whole day trying to get this resolved. They said they would fix everything but the shocks.An thats the part that needs fixing. I have a
18 month warranty on this car. I havent even got to drive and enjoy the car since I had it.I have 72 hrs to decided what I am going to do.
I am going to return this this lemon.Bumper is almost hangin off, cant open the trunk.This is poor customer service.
More Car Hop Complaints & Reviews
- Car Hop - Dishonest and verbally abusive 
- Car hop/UAC - broken car 
- Car Hop - you lied and said you would fix it now you wont 
- Car Hop - bad service 
- Carhop - Deceptive trade practices 
- CarHop Auto Sales And Finance / Interstate Auto Group - they sell bad cars, unethical and unsafe
- CarHop Auto Sales And Finance / Interstate Auto Group - lemon car, price of junk
- CarHop Auto Sales And Finance / Interstate Auto Group - the vehicle purchased/warranty not honored and promises broken
- Car Hop / UAC - Preditory loans
- Car Hop - UAC financing