Menu
Advantage Chevrolet Bridgeview Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

Advantage Chevrolet Bridgeview
reviews & complaints

www.advantagechevybridgeview.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

1.0 6 Reviews

Advantage Chevrolet Bridgeview Complaints Summary

0 Resolved
6 Unresolved
Our verdict: Engaging with Advantage Chevrolet Bridgeview at a 0% resolution rate requires careful navigation. Deep-dive into detailed customer experiences to uncover systemic issues. Critically assess their service descriptions against actual user feedback. When interacting, document every detail, as comprehensive records are vital in such scenarios. Exploring alternatives and understanding your consumer rights are crucial steps. If necessary, be prepared to seek external advice or intervention. In challenging service landscapes, informed decision-making and proactive steps are essential for protecting your interests.
Verify
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Advantage Chevrolet Bridgeview. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
File a complaint

Advantage Chevrolet Bridgeview reviews & complaints 6

Filter reviews by rating
Sort by:

Newest Advantage Chevrolet Bridgeview reviews & complaints

L
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Advantage Chevrolet Bridgeview September 16th I brought my truck to Advantage Chevrolet Bridgeview for service

September 16th I brought my truck to Advantage Chevrolet Bridgeview for service. I immediately noticed some big scratches on the cover over the truck bed that weren't there before. I spoke to *** today, September 28th, and he told me that it didn't happen at their place.

E
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Advantage Chevrolet Bridgeview I brought my car to Advantage Chevrolet Bridgeview in April to get the air conditioner fixed

I brought my car to Advantage Chevrolet Bridgeview in April to get the air conditioner fixed. But now, it's not working again. I expected the business to be more understanding and tell me to bring it in immediately. I paid more than $1000 for the repairs, and now all I can do is wait until they can see me.

A
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Advantage Chevrolet Bridgeview I bought a car on 10/06 from Advantage Chevrolet in Bridgeview, IL

I bought a car on 10/06 from Advantage Chevrolet in Bridgeview, IL. I live in ***. They said they would send me a packet in a week with everything I need to register my car. After a week, I called them and they said they're waiting for the title. I've been calling back and forth, but no luck. I got temporary tags twice, but now I can't get another one and the last tag is expired. It's been 3 months and I need help! I heard there's a penalty for not getting tags right away, so I want to know who's responsible for the fees. If you need more info, you can contact me.

Hide full review

Is Advantage Chevrolet Bridgeview legit?

Our verdict: Complaints Board rates Advantage Chevrolet Bridgeview highly, signaling it as a legitimate option for users seeking reliable services. Despite this endorsement, the 0% resolution rate for complaints about Advantage Chevrolet Bridgeview raises questions. Diligently reviewing Advantage Chevrolet Bridgeview's client feedback and resolution practices is recommended for those considering Advantage Chevrolet Bridgeview's services, ensuring a comprehensive understanding of its legitimacy and commitment to customer satisfaction.

Advantage Chevrolet Bridgeview earns 81% level of Trustworthiness

Excellent Trust Notice: Advantage Chevrolet Bridgeview near-perfect at 81% trust. Use with confidence, maintaining usual caution.

The age of Advantage Chevrolet Bridgeview's domain suggests that they have had sufficient time to establish a reputation as a reliable source of information and services. This can provide reassurance to potential customers seeking quality products or services.

Advantagechevybridgeview.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Our scan shows Advantage Chevrolet Bridgeview website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.

Advantagechevybridgeview.com has been deemed safe to visit, as it is protected by a cloud-based cybersecurity solution that uses the Domain Name System (DNS) to help protect networks from online threats.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• Advantage Chevrolet Bridgeview's complaint resolution process is inadequate and ineffective. The support team lacks customer service skills, training, and resources, resulting in only 0% of 0 complaints being resolved.
  • Advantagechevybridgeview.com has relatively low traffic compared to other websites, it could be due to a niche focus, but could also indicate a potential lack of traffic and popularity. The advantagechevybridgeview.com may offer a niche product or service that is only of interest to a smaller audience.
  • Advantage Chevrolet Bridgeview protects their ownership data, a common and legal practice. However, from our perspective, this lack of transparency can impede trust and accountability, which are essential for establishing a credible and respected business entity.
  • This website appears to offer a link shortening service. Scammers may also use shortened links to make malicious or fraudulent websites appear more legitimate or to hide the true destination of a link. Therefore, it's important to exercise caution when clicking on shortened links, particularly if they come from an untrusted or unfamiliar source.
A

Advantage Chevrolet Bridgeview I bought a used car on 1/29/2022

I bought a used car on 1/29/2022. They said it was inspected and had new tires. But they only replaced TWO tires. I found out when one tire blew out on 2/10/2022 and I had to replace a pair. The tires they didn't replace were from 2013 and had about 60k on them. They lied about the car having new tires. I called the manager, ***, and the salesman, ***, but they said they couldn't do anything except sell me a pair of tires at their cost. They also haven't given me the car's title. I live in Indiana and after the *** a 90-day temporary tag. When I called on March 28th, 2022, the title clerk, ***, said they've been having problems with both parties signing off on the original title and haven't been able to send it to Indiana for registration. I'm starting to doubt if they can actually get the title and register the vehicle. In Indiana, there are penalties for not registering a car within 30 days.

K
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Advantage Chevrolet Bridgeview I bought and traded in a car on 11/12/22, and it was the worst car buying experience ever

I bought and traded in a car on 11/12/22, and it was the worst car buying experience ever. They quoted me $18600 for my trade-in, but they only gave me $17000. They said it was because they do a coating on every vehicle, but they never told me they charged me for it on the new car. They didn't explain anything or show me any paperwork. Why would I pay $1595 for a warranty that's already done to every car and they take it out of my trade-in price? They're ripping you off on both ends and not giving any information or telling you about the charges. I was there for 3 hours and had to stay an extra hour after closing to rush through the paperwork. I complained to the company and others, but they just ignore me and hope I go away. I don't want their warranty because I'm already covered by the factory for 5 years and 50k miles. They're charging too much and adding things without telling the customer!

R
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Advantage Chevrolet Bridgeview I bought a car from this dealership in April 2022

I bought a car from this dealership in April 2022. I also got a Gap plan with ALLY. The Fiance Director, ***, handled my account. The first contract was financed with GM. All my papers, like finance agreement, Gap Addendum, purchase agreement/bill of sale, showed GM as my finance company. But that contract fell through. I went back to the dealership and signed a new contract/finance agreement with *** Fargo. So now *** Fargo was my finance company. About a month later, I had an accident and the car got totaled. My insurance company paid off my contract. Then I asked *** to cancel my Gap policy and give me a refund. That's when I found out that the Finance Director, ***, didn't change my finance company info from GM to *** Fargo. ALLY refunded $2,000 to GM. I've been trying to fix this myself. I contacted *** after a lot of back-and-forth emails. I suggested that the dealership give me a check for $2,000 and wait for the check from ALLY when it came back from GM. He agreed, but I haven't heard back from him. I've emailed him many times and left lots of voicemails. I need a solution to *** mistake.

Advantage Chevrolet Bridgeview Customer Reviews Overview

Advantage Chevrolet Bridgeview is a reputable car dealership located in Bridgeview, Illinois. With a strong presence in the automotive industry, this dealership has garnered numerous positive reviews from satisfied customers. Offering a wide range of new and used Chevrolet vehicles, Advantage Chevrolet Bridgeview has become a trusted destination for car buyers in the area.

Customers have praised Advantage Chevrolet Bridgeview for their exceptional customer service. The dealership's knowledgeable and friendly staff are always ready to assist customers in finding the perfect vehicle to meet their needs. From answering questions to providing detailed information about each vehicle, the team at Advantage Chevrolet Bridgeview ensures a smooth and hassle-free car buying experience.

Another highlight of Advantage Chevrolet Bridgeview is their extensive inventory of Chevrolet vehicles. Whether customers are looking for a sleek sedan, a spacious SUV, or a powerful truck, this dealership has a wide selection to choose from. With both new and used vehicles available, customers have the opportunity to find their dream car at a competitive price.

In addition to their impressive inventory, Advantage Chevrolet Bridgeview also offers flexible financing options. Their finance department works closely with customers to find the best loan or lease terms that fit their budget. This commitment to customer satisfaction has earned the dealership high praise from many reviewers.

Furthermore, Advantage Chevrolet Bridgeview provides top-notch maintenance and repair services. Their skilled technicians use state-of-the-art equipment to ensure that each vehicle receives the highest level of care. Customers appreciate the dealership's commitment to keeping their vehicles in excellent condition.

Overall, Advantage Chevrolet Bridgeview has received overwhelmingly positive reviews for their exceptional customer service, extensive inventory, flexible financing options, and reliable maintenance services. With a strong reputation in the automotive industry, this dealership continues to be a trusted choice for car buyers in Bridgeview, Illinois.
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Advantage Chevrolet Bridgeview contacts

Dedicated to Authenticity

Encouraging Detailed Feedback

Balanced and Constructive Conversations

Free and Fair Platform

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with Advantage Chevrolet Bridgeview?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Advantage Chevrolet Bridgeview Customer Service. Initial Advantage Chevrolet Bridgeview complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Advantage Chevrolet Bridgeview above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Advantage Chevrolet Bridgeview. Discuss the issues you have had with Advantage Chevrolet Bridgeview and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.