Captain D's / customer service sucks

1 TN, United States Review updated:

Don't bother contacting Captain D's customer service. They will completely ignore your email or send you short, rude email. I received a short email from Linda Mabry from the customer service link on their website and it took three weeks to receive a response and the it was one line basically calling me a liar. I responded to the email and never received a response. Your customer service is horrible. That is just bad business. I spent $75 on one meal and didn't receive 1/3 of it and they refused to do anything to resolve the issue. I will never spend another penny at your restaurant. Long john silvers thanks you. (and at least they can get an order right) Shame on you Captain D's.

Sort by: DownDate | Rating

Comments

• Di
      10th of Mar, 2013

Today, March 10, 2013 was the worst Customer Service at Captain D on Pio Nono Avenue in Macon, GA. The drive through staff attitude was horrible. She was told that her Customer Service was terrible - which she quickly responded that we were rude and just came from church. I got out the car and went inside and asked for the Manager. She went on to tell someone else about the incident. The other person told me that the Manager was coming. I told him what has happened and she kept on talking. I told him that we would not be coming back anymore. On top of the rude services the order was wrong. Please consider hiring staff that has a pleasing attitude. The young lady was pregnant and perhaps she was having a bad day, but there is no excuse for rudeness.