Captain D's Tbe supervisor/ customer service / the food and the supervisor/customer service

I go by Captain D's a good bit for lunch and pretty much ask for a large tarter and all Cole slaw, well on this particular day I picked up something for supper and asked for 1 large tarter an all Cole slaw, I get all the way home(a great distance) and I have all tarter no slaw!!! I go up there the following week and ask for the supervisor and explained what had happened to the cashier she said OK and I heard her explaining it to them, and I told her I wanted to place my usual order but would wait for the supervisor first, , well she said let's just go ahead and take your order, well I did not think I would have to pay full price after what had happened!!! Well the supervisor came up I paid full price and he's practically laughing before I can explain anything to him . He didn't believe me and laughed and said I will make sure u get some Cole slaw this time (Mind u I never once raised my voice or was rude to anyone).. I got home the fish was cold and the Cole slaw was brown...

He