Capital One / Stonebridge Benefit Services Incdenied/ civil rights violation

I just wish to thank Capital One for giving me the privilage of paying for Payment Protection for 6 years and then denying a 100% disabled veteran Payment Protection as advertised. I also wish to thank Stonebridge Benefit Services Inc for it's part in violating my civil rights granted under federal law. If you have ever signed one of Capital One's Payment Protection Activation forms, It is a blanket authorization for both Stonebridge Benefit services Inc, and Capital One. As required by law, these forms do NOT disclose that they are optional. If you signed one of these forms, I would contact your Attorney General for your state, And tell them the story. Companies that thrive on STEALING and VIOLATING peoples rights that are unemployed, disabled and unable to work, need to be made to pay for thier actions. If you need a copy of this form, send email to [protected]@yahoo.com . This form even allows Capital One to full access of your medical records EVEN prescriptions!! I think it would be safe to say that it just might be a violation of your rights under the Codes of Federal Regulations, which is also a violation of your privacy.
When a company has to TRICK you into signing a form, isn't that a SCAM ?

Comments

• Co
      Jun 26, 2009

At Stonebridge Benefit Services, Inc. nothing is more important than our customers' satisfaction and our Company's reputation. We take pride in researching and responding to customer concerns. If you would like for us to research your concerns, please forward your information, such as name, address, or phone number to us at [protected]@aegonusa.com, by fax to [protected] or by mail to 2700 West Plano Parkway, Plano TX 75075.

• Bo
      Jun 26, 2009

And this is why you fail to mention authorization is optional ? And your forms allow Capital One access to medical records and prescriptions ????? From YOUR form - -- -

I declare the above answers to be true; and I authorize any person, institution, or organization in possession of information concerning my medical or employment history, Including any hospitalization, consultation, diagnosis, treatment, or prescriptions, to furnish CAPITAL ONE and /or it's administrators with such information including copies of all employment and medical records. A photocopy of this authorization shall be considered as effective and valid as the original.

And to receive my benefits I paid for over 6 years, I need to sign this ???? This violates my rights under fereral law!!! and also allows Capital One to invade my privacy.
    nothing is more important than our customers' satisfaction, PROVE IT pay the claim cw0911317 AS CAPITAL ONE ADVERTISES.

• Ji
      Jun 28, 2009

They denied a 100% disabled veteran ? I showed this to my boss, he is a disabled veteran, and a lawyer. He is very good, he just won his last case. The punitive damages was 7 digits. He told me that he would love a shot at Capital One. He told me he would take the case on contingency, so no money up front. All he requires is a copy of the document that requires you to provide medical information to Capital One. I would love to be a fly on the wall when they ask Capital One why do you need to know what prescriptions he takes.

I'll send you the info in Email. Jt