Capital One / Stonebridge Benefit Services Inc — denied/ civil rights violation
I just wish to thank Capital One for giving me the privilage of paying for Payment Protection for 6 years and then denying a 100% disabled veteran Payment Protection as advertised. I also wish to thank Stonebridge Benefit Services Inc for it's part in violating my civil rights granted under federal law. If you have ever signed one of Capital One's Payment Protection Activation forms, It is a blanket authorization for both Stonebridge Benefit services Inc, and Capital One. As required by law, these forms do NOT disclose that they are optional. If you signed one of these forms, I would contact your Attorney General for your state, And tell them the story. Companies that thrive on STEALING and VIOLATING peoples rights that are unemployed, disabled and unable to work, need to be made to pay for thier actions. If you need a copy of this form, send email to [protected]@yahoo.com . This form even allows Capital One to full access of your medical records EVEN prescriptions!! I think it would be safe to say that it just might be a violation of your rights under the Codes of Federal Regulations, which is also a violation of your privacy.
When a company has to TRICK you into signing a form, isn't that a SCAM ?
More Capital One / Stonebridge Benefit Services Inc Complaints & Reviews
- Capital One Auto Finance - scam and cheating! 
- Capital One - unreasonable account restrictions 
- Capital One Auto Finance - terrible experience 
- Capital One Credit Card Company - fraud business practices! 
- Capital One - terrible service and company in hole 
- Allied Interstate / Capital One - harassing calls
- Capital One Securities Inc. - false winner of a shoppers sweepstakes 
- Capital One Bank - credit card
- Capital One Financial Corporation - 360 banking
- Capital One - customer service