Capital One Mastercard / not paying creditor

1 VA, United States

I opened an account with Capital One in order to transfer my high interest rate line of credit balance to their Master Card. I went through the process on November 22 and the transfer was approved. Six days later I checked my line of credit account online and it was still showing the same balance. I contacted them and they told that they had not received the money. I contacted Capital One and was told that they just approved the payment. This is 6 days after original approval! I continued to check daily and nothing changed. I kept getting canned messages from Capital One, in response to my enquiries, saying that he payment was approvd on Nov. 22 and to please contact them if I have more questions! Today, December 10, twenty days after the original approval, the line of credit account is still unpaid. So I called Capital One again, only to be told that they experienced problems sending the money electronically and had to mail it, and with the holidays and state of USPS, it could be a while. They mailed the check! What if they don't get it, or if it gets lost? The customer service rep was like a tape recorder. Nothing to say outside of the script that she had.
Now, my Capital One statement says I owe them $4,006, with the first payment due in two weeks, my line of credit provider shows $4065 ($4006 + $59 in iterest becuase the money was not paid).
I cannot wait until the $4006 is paid to my line of credit account, I pay off Capital One and throw their card away. One thing I can tell you is that a Capital One card will never be in my wallet. Their service and the way they practice their business (of ripping customers off) is deplorable. For God sake, do NOT apply for Capital One card, they suck.