Capital One Financial / credit cards
Capital One used to be very nice to deal with. Short wait times, helpful agents and a willingness to waive membership fees. For the past year they are just plain mean. The wait times for customer service are at least a half an hour and once you get a hold of someone they act like you are some kind of misguided beggar asking for a handout.
Yesterday one of my cards was declined which caused me a great deal of embarrassment and stress. When I finally got to an agent he told me it never happened.
More Capital One Financial Complaints & Reviews
- Capital One Auto Finance - scam and cheating! 
- Capital One - unreasonable account restrictions 
- Capital One Auto Finance - terrible experience 
- Capital One Credit Card Company - fraud business practices! 
- Capital One - terrible service and company in hole 
- Allied Interstate / Capital One - harassing calls
- Capital One Securities Inc. - false winner of a shoppers sweepstakes 
- Capital One Bank - credit card
- Capital One Financial Corporation - 360 banking
- Capital One - customer service