Capital One Bank / poor service

Capital One has just taken over Chevy Chase Bank in the WDC area offically this Monday Sep 13, 2010. Being a former CCB customer, I have been experiencing nothing but problems this week. They include, missing acounts in my online profile, failure to close a matured CD, large balance requirements and service charges to two of my accounts without warning, and accounts frozen for no apparent reason. In addition I am also not able to use my ATM card which was supposed to be valid till I get the new Capital One card. Since Tuesday, I have been on the phone with various bank personnel as well as visiting the local branch all without success in resolving the issues. I've been told by the bank staff that I am not alone, that many CCB customers have been affected by similar problems. I have never seen a takeover that is this problematic and the worst is I don't know if there will be an end to it or if it's just the beginning of many more problems to come.

Comments

• Ye
      Sep 17, 2010

I have the sane experience and I suggest that t all the customers which had the same experience unite and sue the bank.