Capella University / student loan and no job!
I graduated from Capella in March 2017 after completing my degree (PhD) in August 2016. To date, I remain unemployed, can not get a job, can not get help from Capella (except for a list of websites I am already on and how to write a resume) and I owe $1400/a month, DOUBLE what I expected to pay, which makes me question charges. I have a debt of $145, 000... more than a house in some parts of the country and I CAN NOT GET A JOB!!! I CAN NOT get help from Capella and I am drowning in debt. I believe I was over-charged for my degree (how can I owe so much, especially when I took off several quarters?!?!) and WHY can I not get a job? Is it the Capella name that is keeping me from it? (the success is 65%!) My teaching career has been excellent, with outstanding references and a track record that is incredible. This is mind blowing, a loan that is over $140, 000 and no way to pay, which has also impacted my credit score and personal life. It has had a terrible impact of my family and myself; personally, emotionally and mentally!
More Capella University Complaints & Reviews
- Capella University - scam 
- Capella University - fraud and cheating 
- Capella University - fraud and greed 
- Capella University - possible encouraged fraud and engaged in deceptive and questionable marketing practices 
- Capella University - bad service 
- Capella University - failing students based on an apa error. 
- Capella University - retaliation practices 
- Capella University - billing practices 
- Capella University - horrible mentor 
- Capella University - service