Canadian Tire / overcharged and very poor service
I took my 2004 civic in to get them to replace the wheel stud a $2.97 part and was quoted 1/2 hour which should come to about $50.00 when i returned to canadian tire an hour later they said it took 2 hours and charged me $200.00. I phoned the manager and he said them are the rates and there is nothing he could do about it and then hung up. I phone about 15 other shops and most of them said $30.00 max highest was $50.00.
This is absolutely ridiculous. I hope everyone stops going to canadian tire.
More Canadian Tire Complaints & Reviews
- Canadian Tire / Yardworks Cordless Reel Lawnmower - it simply does not cut the grass properly! 
- Canadian Tire Mastercraft Tool - would not let me return 
- Canadian Tire - bad customer service 
- Canadian Tire / Yardworks - parts service 
- Canadian Tire / Yardworks - defective item 
- Canadian Tire - uncaring about access, human rights
- Canadian Tire - online ordering
- Canadian Tire - dundas and mavis repair shop
- Canadian Tire - rude behaviour and no communication
- Canadian Tire - forgetting to check of the part where someone else will be picking up an online order