Canadian Tire Corporation / sales attendant and process.
Attempting to puchase two (2) cans of [protected] Honda ARG Seattle to repair paint surface on my 2000 Honda Prelude (Silver) and one can Clearcoat. The sales person at car parts was really obnoxious and should not be dealing with the public. He has no patience and lack the personal skills to deal with the public. He said there should be three cans of [protected] and I told him that there was none in the slot. He said I had the wrong CTC product number and I begged to fiffer as I wrote it down from the empty shelf. He angrily went to the empty slot, checked the number which I wrote down correctly and then told me that it was automatically ordered and would be in September 2009. I asked him if I could order and pay in advance for it as I was having great difficulty obtaining at three other Canadian Tire Stores. His reply was they don't do that.
He then told me there were three cans in Pickering and I told him that the Lawrence Store told me that his store on Markham Road (bet Steeles and Hiway 7) had product but when I got there, there was none although it still showed on his computer.
I worked for Canadian Tire Corporation from around [protected] as a Computer Mainframe Shift Supervisor so I did know at that time anyone could place an emergency order. It now seems you cannot do this and no-one at the store gives a damn that you cannot get the product at any store. But to put up with an arrogant and obnoxious sales attendant is atrocious and should not be tolerated. I was at the store at around 11:30:00 on Thursday July 30, 2009.
Is there any way to get in touch with someone at Canadian Tire Corporation in the Senior Vice President or CEO positions to relay this complaint?
Peter Frank Lee
341 Military Trail, Unit 10
Scarborough, Ontario M1E4E4
TEL: [protected] CELL: [protected]
More Canadian Tire Corporation Complaints & Reviews
- Canadian Tire / Yardworks Cordless Reel Lawnmower - it simply does not cut the grass properly! 
- Canadian Tire Mastercraft Tool - would not let me return 
- Canadian Tire - bad customer service 
- Canadian Tire / Yardworks - parts service 
- Canadian Tire / Yardworks - defective item 
- Canadian Tire - unprofessional service
- Canadian Tire - home maison clear c7 indoor/outdoor lights
- Canadian Tire - service department, can't take appointments
- Canadian Tire - manager
- Canadian Tire - checkout/customer service