Canada Post / parcel delivery

Canada post delivery person arrived at boxes across from my home while I was outside cleaning off my driveway. The male delivery person looked at and acknowledged me chipping ice on my driveway. I finished and went into the house. About 1/2 hour later my wife came home and asked what the box on our front porch was. It was a parcel we had been waiting for just sitting in plain sight of the road. There was no attempt by the mail person to knock on our door or ring the bell in spite of the fact he knew for certain that I was home. He just dropped it on the front porch and left it for anyone to see and/or steal. this is the second time this has happened to us in the past three weeks yet Canada Post continues to attempt to justify their exceptionally high rates.

Re
Jan 5, 2016

Comments

• Ge
      5th of Jan, 2016

Then get off your lazy ### if you saw them and go to the door. Did you ever think they saw you and didn't want to disturb you, and that is why they left it on the porch? This isn't a complaint. This is a prime example of a lazy ### Canadian.

• St
      26th of May, 2016

Can Condo Corporation have Canada Post mailboxes installed on they property?