Canada Goose / parka

1 Canada Review updated:

I bought my Canada Goose one year ago at Yorkdale Mall. I just noticed that around the sleeves the lining is wearing off and there are little holes around it. This is absolutely disappointing to know that you can't even depend on such a high end company with what you would think provide their consumeris good quality jackets ... just for it to now turn out to look like that in just a year. It's a life time warranty ? Right. Well looks like that warranty better come in handy. Let's hope the claims department does not give me a hard time on this because I'm not letting a thousand dollars go down to waste. Even if I have to take this to the better business business bureau or even to the media, I will. When you promise a good quality jacket and service/warranty this better be a smooth sailing procedure.

An
Jan 25, 2019

Comments

• Da
      5th of Feb, 2019

I had the same issue with less than a month of usage... Now they have my jacket for almost a month (longer than I have worn) and the only status I can get from them is that it is being inspected!

So disappointing after such an investment, which seems to turn into a waste.