Camping World / customer service
I placed an order for a camping chair for an upcoming trip.After I checked out I was THEN told that it could take 14 days to receive my chair.
I emailed them and asked to expedite the shipping as I needed it in a week and I was not given any shipping options at checkout. I received an email back stating that they don't have any other shipping options. I told them that I needed it for a specific date and that I was disappointed in the fact that I was not made aware of the long shipping times BEFORE I paid for the item. I then got a cheesey automated reply thanking me for letting them know that I was unhappy.
I replied again and got the same automated response. I decided to cancel my order and purchase the item with another company. I was told that my order had been cancelled and that my card would NOT be charged, but now TWO days later there is a charge on my card. I contacted them and showed them the proof that I was told my card would NOT be charged.
The answer I got was that it would take 5-7 business days to refund it. This company and its Customer Service are HORRIBLE!!
I have never experienced such incompetence.Stay away from them!
More Camping World Complaints & Reviews
- Camping World - repair issues and damages to camper 
- Camping World - extended warranty 
- Camping World Chattanooga - lack of service 
- Camping World - I will never visit camping world for servicing or installation again 
- Camping World - rude customers
- Camping World - Class A Jayco Precept bought from Camping World COLUMBIA SC
- Camping World - service department in houston still working on coach for six months. 
- Camping World in Woodstock GA - service department 
- Camping World Concord, NC - service department, employees 
- Camping World of Oakwood Buford, GA. - sales