Camella Properties — deception
In June 1, 2009, i purchased a home in Sorrento through Camella Properties, (a.k.a. Crown Communities, Pampanga). I paid P2, 400, 200 cash upfront for the Elaisa model blocl 20, lot 4.
I visited my new home several times from June through October., and watched as my house was being built. Camella Properties Business Director, Mr.Joseph Mahusay upon my request, walked the property boundaries in my presence.
In mid September, i learned that the house i've been monitoring was not actually my house. So i asked the help of Brygy. Capt. Rafael Yabut and Gerry Santos to help me set an appointment with the general manager of Camella Homes Pampanga. Tnx a lot to those brgy. Capt. by the way...
At a meeting on 9/23/09 at the company's satelite office in Mc. Arthur highway San Fernando, we were officially informed by Ms. Ma. Graciela Lopena and Mr. Joseph Mahusay personally made a ”mistake on the lot number.” Through a supposed error on the part of Camella, “my lota is apparently somewhere else.” They claimed they just recently discovered the error. Really!!
Imagine my dismay., when i learned this. The shocker is i believe that Camella lied to me. The tactic they used seems like a classic “bait and switch, ” strategy. They “bait” you with the promise of a nice location, then later they “switch” you to another location. There is a more expensive house 50% constructed on the new site BUT not the same style (Elaisa) we picked out. It's a different style. Somebody obviously backed out and they are trying to push this property on me. Bottom line - no honesty, no ethics, no decency, just lies, deception, wasted time, and total lack of caring.
In effect, Camella has unilaterally invalidated the contract, and are now holding my money illegally. i have retained the services of my attorney to get my money back. Has anyone had a similar experience with this company? We would have loved to have given praise to Camella for a job well done, but unfortunately cannot.
I really wish that Mr. Manny Villar will help me with this since he is known by helping a lot of people...
More Camella Properties Complaints & Reviews
- Camella Homes - request a refund 
- Camella Homes - condition of house at turnover 
- Camella Homes - house and lot improvement. 
- Camella Homes - delayed house turn-over 
- Camella Tierra Nevada, Gen. Trias, Cavite - wrong property build from my lot 
- Camella Homes - house fully paid, camella cannot provide title
- Camella Homes - house and lot in camella montserrat lapu lapu cebu
- Camella Tierra Nevada - slow house construction
- Camella Homes - house defective
- Camella Homes - camella homes fatima house since 2017 not yet constructed even 80% fully paid in camella monserrat lapu-lapu cebu city