Camelcamel crush silvers/new packing the worst

So I just bought two packs of cigarettes, in a hurry, due the the line building behind me at the gas station. The cashier had a hard time figuring out the crush packs after I stated clearly what I came in for...and the packs I'm holding are "Menthol" not "Menthol Silver".

I asked for Camel Crush Menthol Silvers!

I was so mad that I had to find a way to write a complaint (and I NEVER do this) and hope CAMEL hears me and everyone else when I say, "I was excited about the different packaging but now it's proved nothing but to be a nuisance and consistent frustration. Change the box back, Camel, for the love of all who smoke Camel Crush Silvers...I cannot stand any longer to be sold the wrong pack of cigarettes. 🤦🏽‍♀️☠️"

• Updated by FoxxyLemons, Feb 02, 2019

Honestly I've been smoking for 10yrs and have found that camel crush silvers are the perfect fit for me. But since the packaging switched from white to ALL THE SAME BLACK it's been a nightmare! I hate having to try and hunt the damn pack down on the wall of cigarettes because the cashiers can't even seem to get it right. This is been a problem from multiple stores, even they are too confused and half the time I end up with the wrong cigarettes if I'm in a rush to go and don't double check myself. And I can't do anything with the wrong pack, most gas stations don't let you swap for the correct ones. So now I've gotten to the point where I've started to throw them away and work on quitting. You messed up Camel. Go back to the teal and white packs.

Fo