Camel / camel active yellow

1 South Africa Review updated:

I absolutely love this specific brand and taste but the last month or two I am very disapointed in my smokes. (and family reckons I am a chain smoker)
I buy my sigarettes in cartons and go through nearly two a week but out of the two I sit with four packets full of "duts" meaning all of them has no bubble in it to pop and I stay loyal to camel but every single packet I seem to open has the same problem... It especially annoy's me while i'm driving and I would like to smoke and there is no little ball to pop.
Please advice on the matter. (i've kept all the "duts")

Ca
May 10, 2018

Comments

20th of Jun, 2018

Hi, been smoking Camel since I started smoking, smoked Camel yellow since they were launched, the last few months I noticed that more than 25%of each carton bought was defaulted, either no ball in sigarette, which means no favour, or the top just comes loose, not impressed and disappointed in the standards lately.

• Re
      12th of Jul, 2018

Good day

This is by far the best cigarettes I've ever smoked, however, I purchased a 20 pack from Mall of Africa Checkers 11.07.2018 and half of the box did not have balls to activate which lands up like tasting like homemade cigarettes.

I'm extremely disappointed as you all know that VAT went up and everything is expensive. I couldn't take it back because I live further away (15km).