Calypso Cay Resort / Calypso Cay
Never before have I stayed at a place that did'nt care about their guest... Our room was dusty, windows were dirty, our bathtub was peeling and dirty, we had one broken bed, there was garbage in the hall way for two days, management don't seem to want to fix any problems when a complaint arises, everyone we talked to during our stay was very disappointed, we had to wait for over 45 minutes to check in, the 90 minute presentation lasted almost 2 1/2 hours, cleaning service is an additional $15.00 dollars per day,
beds are very uncomfortable, pillows are no thicker than 1 1/2 inch, time share sellers are not very ambitious, we were never shown the villas that are for sale for time share, we were never given a tour of the facilities, by the time that you get the tickets that are promised you will only have about four hours to enjoy them, the breakfast is ok but there is not much room for guest to sit down, they do not offer any one to help with your bags so if you are disabled you are pretty screwed, they have a room to work out in but most of the equipment is either broke or not in good shape, drinks at the tiki bar start at $7.50 and if you have a sober bartender you might even get the right drink, however the food is pretty reasonable, The pools and the hot tubs seem to be the only good thing about the whole place !
More Calypso Cay Resort Complaints & Reviews
- Tropical Grand vacation/Calypso Cay resort - holiday scam 
- Calypso Cay Resort - Buyer beware 
- Calypso Cay - Scam and cheating 
- Calypso Cay - credit card 
- Calypso Cay - Fraud and cheating
- Calypso Cay - Timeshare Scam 
- Calypso Cay Resort - Bait and Switch 
- Calypso Cay - Dump! No one wants to take responsibility! 
- Calypsocay.com - Total disaster!
- Calypso Cay - Do not recommend