Calypso Cay / Do not recommend
The "resort" at first seemed nice, but we soon realized that was not true. At night a frog had gotten into our room somehow and was jumping around. We had to change rooms because of this. Next, you have to pay an extra charge for getting new towels and getting the trash thrown out, which they did not even do for the first two days until we talked to them. The front desk receptionist did not know how long the dryers took to finish, and they were quite rude. The majority of the staff did not speak english very well at all. The buffet is not even food unless you consider cold boiled eggs and dry toast tasty. Oh and did i mention the 90 minute presentation that everyone has to attend that turns into 150 minutes?
In reality this was more of a motel with a decent pool.
More Calypso Cay Complaints & Reviews
- Tropical Grand vacation/Calypso Cay resort - holiday scam 
- Calypso Cay Resort - Buyer beware 
- Calypso Cay - Scam and cheating 
- Calypso Cay - credit card 
- Calypso Cay - Fraud and cheating
- Calypso Cay - Timeshare Scam 
- Calypso Cay Resort - Bait and Switch 
- Calypso Cay - Dump! No one wants to take responsibility! 
- Calypsocay.com - Total disaster!
- Calypso Cay Resort/Disney Promotions - scam tried but foiled