CafePress Inc. / Very poor
I made an order and paid extra for expedited shipping and was charged $13.00 for the package. Unfortunately they did not follow the instructions and my items arrived only two months later than I expected. I spoke to a customer service agent and was told they had a bug in their software which changes shipping instructions. Things like that sometimes happen, but it is too bad that they forgot to inform me about that! They offered to refund me the amount their system says they charged, but not the amount I was really charged. They have a known software issue which impacts customers! Also they offer a refund based on what is in their computer system, not on what was charged. All this mess happened because of a known software problem! CafePress, fix it already!
More CafePress Inc. Complaints & Reviews
- Cafepress.com - The worst way to spend (waste) $38 
- Cafepress.com - Don't buy from them
- Cafepress.com - For a company that once prided itself on quality – too bad
- cafepress.ca - Bad production and seller refuses to help you 
- Cafepress.com - Order Not In Time
- Cafepress - poor printing alignment
- Cafepress - I lost $20 because of them!
- CafePress Inc. - Bad quality printing
- CafePress Inc. - Poor printing