Cabela's / cabela’s customer service

1 Noblesville, IN, United States

I spent 45 minutes selecting a pair of boots that I liked, when I found the pair I wanted to buy they were displayed at $199.00 found directly under the display price. Upon checkout the price was $15 more expensive. When I asked for the price to be corrected, I was told it was my responsibility as the customer to verify the Lot # on the display vs the box label. When I asked to speak to a manager two separate employees refused to call for one. When an employee finally did call, the on duty manager refused to answer. This level of customer service is abhorrent!!! The store manager is Brian Crawford of the Hamilton store in Indiana. I will never shop at this store again. I loved this store but will never be treated in such a fashion again. I am very picky about what I spend my money on and where I spend it. It is clear that cabelas is not a store that desires my business enough to provide the same level of customer service as any other retail outlet. I will also be spreading the word through my cirlcle of friends and associates that this store is not one that deserves their custom. I hope this reaches a corporate office and this situation is rectified promptly. This event has lost a lifetime customer, and if I have my way everyone I know will follow my example, as we can find comparable equipment and apparel at any one of their competitors. The only reason I am listing my complaint here is their corporate office doesn't have a direct complaint line. Figures...

Do