Cabela Visa World's Foremost Bank / closed account continue to insist we owe money
Like the other complaint about Cabelas on this site. We got the zero interest card for a sizable purchase but in our case our card was used for a purchase we did not make so we closed the account immediately and paid off our amount. But they keep charging us for a renewal fee and a late fee on the purchase that was made by the THIEF who stole our card!!!
This has been going on for more than six months and we continually get delinquency notices. If this shows up on our credit we are hiring a lawyer. This is harassment and the government should get involved.
More Cabela Visa World's Foremost Bank Complaints & Reviews
- World's Foremost Bank, a Division of Cabelas - credit card acct management practices 
- Cabela's Refund & Exchange Policy - unauthorized retention of personal, private data 
- Cabelas Visa World's Foremost Bank - 0% interest is misleading 
- Cabela's Smith & Wesson Rebate Offer - failure to send rebate 
- Cabelas - scam - bad customer service 
- Cabela's - 800 grain ridge hunting boots
- Cabela's - employee
- Cabela's - sales floor employees
- Cabela's - cabela’s customer service
- Cabela's - customer service