BuyDiscountCigarettes.com / Fraud/Stealing from consumers

1 P.O. Box 610Jemez Pueblo, United States Review updated:
Phone: (888)437-9797

Don't buy anything from this website, I placed an order on 9/18/08 and they only shipped part of my order even though they charged me for the full order. They stole $113.97 from me. I have sent three emails to customer support and still no response even though they posted a message indicating a 48hr email response turnaround. The Toll-Free number for customer support has been off the hook, constantly ringing busy. They're crooks and that website should be shutdown.

Ri

Comments

• Ba
      17th of Oct, 2008

I to have been ordering from this company for years and began to have problem in Sept 08, may order was late they sent me another and I had 2 then because it finally showed up. This month money tight I only ordered 1 carton on 10/4/08 it still has not come todays date is 10/17/08.
    First kept getting recording about hours to call, now only busy signal and unable to go into web site it say's it does not reconize my e-mail address. I have called my bank and put in a report.
    When I check my bank information on the payment information it say's Keystone-cig, and nothing else.
    Maybe the company was being sold to another company and they are unaware of all of us ? Who knows, I just know I can not afford to buy regular priced cigs.

• Br
      20th of Oct, 2008

Could anyone tell me where they have taken there businsess too? I am afraid to shop with just anyone, don't know where to turn.
    Brenda/ Arizona

• Na
      20th of Oct, 2008

I have been ordering from them for years.. I called ANOTHER cigarette company and they told me they are all one (Yes, I got through, though I couldn't get through to buydiscountcigarettes.com) and she transferred me. They told me they are a NEW owner, are REALLY backlogged and she gave me a credit (which shows up now on the site) and told me they would ship my cigs that day or the next. According to my account they are STILL waiting to be packed! Yes, they deducted my monies a month ago. I need a good place to buy cigarettes, or where we can file a fraud complaint. This is disgusting!
    Today now I can't even get through to the 2nd # I DID get through to last Friday! What a RIP!

• De
      23rd of Oct, 2008

Buydiscountcigarettes is now owned by KSAP. The Hemi Group sold it in mid-September. I finally called the Jemez Tribal Office when I couldn't get any information from the web site, which is how I found out they had changed ownership. My e-check hadn't cleared my bank, fortunately, so I stopped payment on it and sent an e-mail cancelling the order on 10/8. The e-mail bounced, so I sent a written cancellation by snail mail on 10/9. The package finally arrived today (10/23) -- I refused it and marked it "cancelled." KSAP does NOT own all online cigarette companies. I ordered from Oklahoma Online and got my oder in good time, after allowing for the processing on a new account.

30th of Oct, 2008

I have not been able to get through to them; they did not respond to my email and I have not received my order. My check cleared our bank in first half of October. I am going to contact my bank. I would contact the BBB but which one? I am really confused. Would it be the NY one?

• Ri
      14th of Nov, 2008

I'm happy to report that I eventually made contact with Customer Service. I was told a credit would be applied to my checking account in 5 working days. The credit was applied last evening. My advice, persistence does pay off, keep trying to make contact.

• Pa
      15th of Nov, 2008

I also had been dealing with buydiscountcigarettes for years and had had good service. In October my order sat for 3 weeks without being shipped although they had charged my ACH checking. Four emails with no response and 3 phone calls that never connected. I received an email from them saying that they were increasing the size of their customer service department and that my order would be shipped within a week. It finally was shipped but was a substitute product and came from New York, not New Mexico.

I decided to give them a second chance and placed another small order on 11/10. The order status on the web site still shows "On hold waiting for funds to clear." (ACH payments only take a few minutes or hours to clear IF they are being processed.)

Email to them now bounces and there is no response to a phone call. Just hope it doesn't cost me too much to enter a stop payment with my bank.

As an alternative you might try www.allnativesmokeshop.com in Winnebago, NE.

• Wi
      21st of Nov, 2008

Dear BuyDiscountCigarettes.com Customer,

By popular request we want to announce that we have opened a new and
    larger customer service facility with an expanded number of personnel,
    and that you will now be able to dial in and talk to a live
    representative 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for placing orders and
    checking order status! Most of you use our automated website to perform
    those functions, but for those that appreciate the live help you will
    now be able to reach us around the clock. We are very proud to be able
    to offer this vastly improved service to you. Nobody else in our
    industry offers this level of live support.

Customer Service Team
    BuyDiscountcigarettes.com
    (888) 437-9797

• Ro
      4th of Dec, 2008

I know who I dealt with when I ordered from The Jemez Pueblo Reservation Cigarette Shop in New Mexico, under the name of www.buydiscountcigarettes.com.
    But then all the sudden the name of the contact was KSAP in New York.
    I can't find any information on KSAP. Try Google'ing KSAP and you get all kinds of things like radio stations, car dealerships, etc. but no holding company with a cigarette outlet as one of their branches.
    During business hours, their phone rings off the hook. After business hours you get a recording to call back during business hours. Send an e-mail and you get no response. Finally get through on the phone and you get recordings that tell you to leave a message and they will get back with you. No one has gotten back with me.
    I have happily shopped with www.buydiscountcigarettes.com for over a couple of years and always used money orders. In October if decided to give them a shot with direct withdrawl from my bank account. Ordered and waited. I noticed the change in contact information when I looked into my account a week into waiting for my order. A month later, still no shipment. My account showed the order approved and waiting to be packaged. I finaly got my order a month and a half later. It wasn't what I had ordered. A Note came with it telling us of a shortage in a few brands of cigarettes of which my order was not one. They were substituting a comparable brand. I got a cheaper brand. Still no answer to numerous phone calls and e-mails. A couple of weeks later I get an e-mail telling me they were sending me another order. I didn't place another order. I made sure much earlier that I unchecked the pay by auto-withdrawl in my account so they have no permission to receive money from me I don't send them myself. I very carefully watched my bank account and told them I had not ordered this next order and not to send it to me. No answer. A couple of weeks later, I received an e-mail that they have sent my next order. Oh and, if I hadn't placed this order, to contact them immediatly at the posted 1-888 number. Why, they won't answer. I try anyway and guess what. No Answer.
    Their Customer Service team posted a response here that they had improved service and added new phone lines and personell to assist customers. No Service is still no service.