Burgess Seed & Plant Co / 4 #6976 sweetie tomato plants, #7705 black tomato plants, 4 # 7775 brandywine tomato plants
First off I sent an email to their customer service and complained that all of the tomato pants were dead all shriveled up but one Sweetie plant. They told me that they were dormant and I should transplant them and water them. There is nothing left of the plants too show you. They were dead because whoever packaged the tomato plants folde the stems over and stapeled the bar so tight it caused the stems to get crushed.
Package label id#[protected] tracking number under bar code is 29773493802119353B I would like replacement plants if I could get them by Friday of next week. I have tried to call your phone number many ok many times all time of the day and all I get is a busy signal. I also emailed two more times and no one replies. I would appreciate a call from your manger Alan Weiss [protected] so I can get some tomato plants planted soon
Terrible Customer Service
More Burgess Seed & Plant Co Complaints & Reviews
- EBurgess - Don't order from them 
- Burgess Seed " Plant Co. - Ripped off 
- EBurgess - Bad company
- Burgess Seed & Plant Co. - Wasted time 
- EBurgess - Poor products
- Burgess Seed & Plant Co - do not order from this company at all 
- Burgess Seed & Plant Co - plants
- Burgess Seed & Plant Co - missing item
- Burgess Seed & Plant Co - plants receive spring of 2017
- Burgess - Terrible!!