Burger King / service

Kansas City, MO, United States Review updated:

I used the drive thru because the lobby was already locked and all the lights in the lobby were out but I was only 9pm on a Saturday (1/14/17) night. I pulled into the drive thru and those lights were on and there were cars in the parking lot. I get to the speaker box and I am told the only food available are chicken sandwiches...nothing else and then she turns off speaker before I could ask if they add drinks or fries so we left. I don't usually go to this BK store #3649 in Kansas City, MO because they never get our orders right and the employees are rude and sarcastic but it was close to where I was that evening. I thought you should know. on the other hand the new BK which opened in Boardwalk square in Kansas City, MO is the best. Good food, good and polite workers and excellent customer service. I am using this site to complain because when you go to BK main site and click on any of the contact links they DO NO WORK.

Ly
Jan 16, 2017

Comments

• Ca
      16th of Jan, 2017

Their CONTACT US page is working just fine. You can always call them at 1-866-394-2493.