Burger King / rude cashier

1 Kenosha, WI, United States Review updated:

At the BK on 52nd Street in Kenosha, WI. I ordered an Oreo shake and specifically requested it be made with chocolate ice cream rather than vanilla (like I always do). I get to the window and the cashier (I couldn't see her name tag all that well but I think it said Rahzan) smirks at me and says, "don't you think that's just way too much chocolate?" I guess she thought the chocolate ice cream and the chocolate of the Oreo cookie was too much. Well first, no, I don't think it's too much... obviously, I ordered it that way. Second, it's none of her damn business and she has no right to be so judgmental. To make it worse, the shake came out looking like a hot mess. Definitely the last time I will ever visit a Burger King. Hope that Rahzan or whatever her name is gets fired.

Co
Aug 10, 2018

Comments

• Fi
      10th of Aug, 2018

While she was wrong to ask you that question wanting her fired shows people reading this what a horrible person you are. I don't think she should be fired for this. Talked to yeah, but you are a horrible person for wanting someone fired.