[Resolved] Burger Kingdrive thru

A Jun 25, 2017 Review updated:

I live in Gladeville, TN. The closest store is #6482, in Lebanon, TN. Today I saw the commercial advertising the Mushroom Swiss King burger, so my mom and I drove in to town and ordered 2. Was told they were out of Mushrooms. So we changed our order and waited for about 10 minutes. We got our order. On the way home, i wanted a drink of my Dr. PePepper. We weren't given straws or napkins. There was alot of carbonation and a hint of Dr. Pepper. Terrible drinks wasted. I called to talk to the manager and after I told her, she said sorry and laughed at me.
A few weeks ago, we stopped there and they were out of fries. Tell me how that happens at Burger King!
I WILL NEVER BE BACK! I have wasted alot of gas and time to eat there. I won't make that mistake again!

• Resolution Statement

My account was hacked and I have no idea how to delete it!

• Updated by Angela Todd · Jun 26, 2017

I have been in restaurant management for 21 years. If they had a manager that was worth a damn, she/he would know how to order inventory. And no, suppliers do not limit your orders! Especially in a huge chain like Burger King. How stupid is that? When I go get fast food, I expect them to be fully stocked with all necessary supplies to satisfy their menu. I could see if maybe there was a fryer down or something like that, but being out of french fries at a burger chain on a Tuesday at lunch time is ridiculous!

• Updated by Angela Todd · Jun 26, 2017

I dare you to call me a dummy to my face! Stop commenting on my complaint. Mind your own damn business! You're an idiot and should not be allowed to reproduce!

• Updated by Angela Todd · Jun 26, 2017

This is Angela Todd and I promise to God, I have not made any of these comments on here. Someone is using my name and posing as me! Sorry for the confusion. I only made a complaint, nothing else.

• Updated by Angela Todd · Jun 26, 2017

I have resolved this complaint because someone has hacked my account and I can't figure out how to delete it all.
    Very sorry for comments made on my behalf.

The actual,