Burger King / customer service
June 2nd I went through the drive thru and ordered four sausage egg and cheese croissants a sausage biscuit and a 10 piece nugget. I was asked to pull down. Before leaving the window I asked for strawberry jelly and a receipt in the bag. I got home and realized my nuggets were not in the bag I live about 15 mins away so I tried to call back nobody answered. After about 3 back to back calls it gave me a busy signal as if someone left the phone on. There was no receipt in my bag so even if I did go back I have no proof of the order. The service at this location is never really good but since it's the closest one to me it's tolerable. I'm especially disappointed in the service I received today.
More Burger King Complaints & Reviews
- Burger King Cheesy Tots - discontinued item 
- Burger King - payroll revision 
- Burger King - poisoned food! 
- Burger King - application/questionaire 
- Burger King - even manager thinks it sucks! 
- Burger King - circus atmosphere-utter chaos-unsanitary!!!
- Burger King - drive through
- Burger King - warm coffee, wrong order, employee hung up on me 
- Burger King - being given an incorrect order... again!!
- Burger King - employee making threats on another employee