Burger King / burger / hygiene

heap bridge ,burybury, England, Lancashire, United Kingdom Review updated:
Phone: 07938944124
i oredered 4 whopper meals for my family and me, and ordered 1 kids meal for my daughter, i asked for 1 burger without mayonnaise and gerkins, once i took the meals home i realised that all of the burgers had mayo and gerkins on, everything else seemed to be ok until, my mum took a bite out of her burger only to find a long hair in it, this made her vomit, she threw her burger in the bin, and i went back to burger king to tell them about this only to find that when i got there most of the staff (including the supervisor) did not have any hairnets on and there hair was not tied back properly, i recieved my money back for the burger with the mayo and gerkins, but the supervisor said she could not do anything about the burger with the hair in it because it was in the bin, i'm very disapointed with the service as my family have been customers for many years, we would like the matter to be resolved as soon as possible please.
if you need any further information do not hesitate to contact me. i would also be grateful if you can inform me of the action taken. thank you. mrs. brooks
Jo

Comments

Jo
  26th of Sep, 2008
Petty simple. Stop eating there, get a real job, and treat your family better.
Bi
  29th of Sep, 2008
No action will be taken at this time. Please feel free to spend your money here again.
Em
  18th of Jun, 2014
As a regular customer, I was extremely angry to find that bugler king at bury, M66 has stopped serving my favourite strawberry cheesecake ice cream! The cornetto replacement was vile ! The strawberry ice cream was a major attraction for my custom and I will now try out your competitors unless it is re introduced. I am disgusted.

Burger King Logo Burger King