Burger King / burger / hygiene
i oredered 4 whopper meals for my family and me, and ordered 1 kids meal for my daughter, i asked for 1 burger without mayonnaise and gerkins, once i took the meals home i realised that all of the burgers had mayo and gerkins on, everything else seemed to be ok until, my mum took a bite out of her burger only to find a long hair in it, this made her vomit, she threw her burger in the bin, and i went back to burger king to tell them about this only to find that when i got there most of the staff (including the supervisor) did not have any hairnets on and there hair was not tied back properly, i recieved my money back for the burger with the mayo and gerkins, but the supervisor said she could not do anything about the burger with the hair in it because it was in the bin, i'm very disapointed with the service as my family have been customers for many years, we would like the matter to be resolved as soon as possible please.
if you need any further information do not hesitate to contact me. i would also be grateful if you can inform me of the action taken. thank you. mrs. brooks
More Burger King Complaints & Reviews
- Burger King Cheesy Tots - discontinued item 
- Burger King - payroll revision 
- Burger King - poisoned food! 
- Burger King - application/questionaire 
- Burger King - even manager thinks it sucks! 
- Burger King - bacon king 
- Burger King - 2/$6 - big fish & whopper
- Burger King - circus atmosphere-utter chaos-unsanitary!!!
- Burger King - drive through 
- Burger King - warm coffee, wrong order, employee hung up on me