Buffalo Wild Wings / unethical behavior from a manager

1 Sioux Falls, SD, United States

Date of Service 10.1.18

Ordered Carry out food through food dudes. 2 chicken cesar salads & small boneless wings.

Request of salad dressing on the side & parm garlic for the chicken
Request of ranch for wings

RECEIVED:
2 salads- each salad had 3 pieces of chicken, NO Dressing, NO parm garlic
wings had NO ranch

Called store - spoke with Sara- advised of our order & this a continues to happen when we order from the store- we called before order was completed to ensure all things would come w/the order. She apologized and stated she would send out comp tickets. 9 days later nothing has been received. Called the store again- spoke with manager Jordan. He was VERY rude, advised of call on 10.1.18 with manager sara and he stated she's new and she doesn't know what is going on. He stated we need to call food dudes about this issue this isn't their problem. Advised if I was told that from pervious call I would have done that, he stated he would speak with GM but doesn't feel they should send anything out and to deal w/food dudes. He asked for my name, # and address. He stated he will stress that nothing gets sent to me due to this being a deliverly through food dudes. I advised this is a continuing occurrence from this store and if I would have known it was coming from this store I wouldn't have ordered the food. He stated then I have no business calling and complaining and I shouldn't eat bdubs anymore, he stated he will send out the comp tickets but feels its a waste of his time and bdubs money. I told him I'd use them at another store, he stated I don't deserve this, I need to call food dudes and stop eating at BWW if I'm always unhappy with them & hung up.

I would like a refund for the 2 salads and small boneless wings and I do love eating at buffalo wild wings and have found a store that does take pride in their customers and getting the orders correct.

Hj