BudsGunshop — Trade
I purchased my first firearm from buds only to run into multiple problems. First problem ended up being about my age. It turns out I was allowed to purchase a rifle/shotgun but not a handgun. I had this sorted out by having my father just pick up the gun and have it in his name untill I become of age. The second problem was within weeks of me purchasing this firearm, my credit card had two $300 charges that I did not authorize. Now for most this would not be too big of a problem but I was only able to recieve the first $300 back therefore putting me out $300 due to buds. I know it was buds since they released an email warning that they might have been hacked. The third problem I had with them was when I decided that I should get a firearm that I could legally take to the range. I then contacted them to see if I could trade in my handgun for a shotgun. They told me they would give me %50 of its value toward another gun. After causing me to lose $300 and not even use the handgun, NOT ONCE, they only offered %50 back. I have never felt so worthless to a company in my entire life. I will NEVER buy from them again and nor shall any of my family members.
Stay away unless you want to be treated like nothing.
More BudsGunshop Complaints & Reviews
- Buds Gunshop - Unethical Business Practices 
- Buds Gun Shop - Possible fraud? 
- Buds Gun Shop - Layaway scam 
- Buds Gun Shop - Fishy activity 
- Buds Gun Shop - Credit Card Fraud 
- Buds Gun Shop - False advertising 
- Buds Gun Shop - budsgunshop.com 
- BudsGunShop.com - Breach of 90day layaway contact
- Buds Gun Shop / 1100 Barrel - Barrel defective they refused to return
- Buds Guns Shop - Out of stock when said it was in stock