Budget Suites of Americabudget suites of america lewisville tx

Im a single mom of 3 girls. I rented a 2 bedroom for us and planned on living here at least for a few months. Last night 12/03/2018 all our alarms started blaring at about 1030 p.m. my girls have school and were sleeping. When i called the front desk the lady said we know and hung up. Didnt give me an explanation or a reason. At 10:45 p.m. our apartment started flooding...I had to use OUR towels, OUR blankets, and some of our clothes soaking up water. I was trying to keep the water off the carpet. It ended up soaking ALL floors, everything in the closet that was in baskets got soaked all our clean clothes now need to be rewashed.See the Top 10 Worst Companies in Lewisville, TX We all 4 have been sick with colds and walking around all night with cold wet feet has just made it worse. I made a comment about maybe switching rooms or even keeping this one for a free week. I had asked about maybe staying a week rent free or even a few days rent free. I want to live here for months AT LEAST I have videos of what took place and how bad it really was and management was nowhere around. I have tons of stuff, furniture and beds etc. that i moved in some things are ruined from the water but i will now have to move it ALL again and we are just getting settled. Being a single mom in a new city i dont know anyone and none of this has been easy. My email is [protected]@gmail.com my phone number is [protected] and we are in room 1089

Ch