B.T. / Unwanted phone contract

1 20.Margam Avenue SO19 2QJSouthampton, England, Hampshire, United Kingdom Review updated:
Phone: 02380579197

Re phone call 06.06 08 unsolicited call from tele sales offering free evening and weekend calls. I said that I was interested and then they said that they would send out a letter to me. Next I knew I was sent a contract for a year which as I knew I was moving from Soton. To Lincoln I would not require it.so I did not need a contract, Having tried several times to have it canceled on 08.07.08 I final found someone with sense who realized that a mistake had been made.

I would suggest that all telesales staff are told that an interest is not a reason to be sent a contract. This has caused me a lot of distress which on top of the stress of moving house I did not need. I hope the person who did the contract is told not to do it again and to be reprimanded. so will you please cancel the contract that I did not accept.

Comments

17th of May, 2009

Hi all just to let you know that if your thinking of joining B.T. vision dont bother, all i have done is pay out money for this service whats a load of rubbish, were shall i start, on the 18th feb 09. i called b.t. in hope of looking to spend about £60-100. pounds a month, i was advised endlessly about there cons but thought that b.t was better than this image, i'm know to find out i'm vary wrong. I orderd,
    option 3 unlinimted b.b. £24.99.per month over 12 months
    b.t. vision gold pack, On demand.£24.99 per month.over 12 months.
    satanta sports pack £9.99. extra paid in my first bill.
    Looks that i would be looking at around £120 per month with phone line £11 per month so i'm o.k. with this amount because this was within my buget. over the next 8-9 weeks i have recived a bill every two week's i will list for you because it is not right to charge me for something i do not have an extra phone line what i have not agreed to at all, I have made an exsess of 1000 call's since i've had it, everything has gone wrong from the start & B.T. will not help me find a way to risolve this othar number there charging me for when the price of the lines are inclusith in the deal i made over the phone there started charging me for two lines know when my deal is all in one,
    feb 28th.£53.64.pounds
    march.16th.£113pounds
    march29th £94.00 pounds
    april 09th £102.00 pounds
    april21st £87.00 pounds
    may 11th 91.64 pounds
    & these bills have not stoped it's like b.t. do not care about anyone or anything i have been with them for about four months & today another 3 bills came from b.t. totaling £500 pounds to be paid in 14 days or thell cut me off, i'm begining to think this may be the best idea i'm on benifits & the only reason i said my son could have this system was because when i made the contract on the phone my bill's would not exeed £140 max.per month there just trying to screw me over & to top the lot i have a person answer the phone who can't understand the alphabet this happened 16 time's in my 7, hours worth of call's & that was just today iv'e consistantly called b.t. customer services & there best move is ill put you through to someone that can help you this has been my case since 11.00 am today know i am still no better off than when i started what do i sae to sort this out because i do not know how many way's you can explain to a member of staff the same thing i've just told the other 14 pravious staff who have cut me off & not called back. HELP !!!