Brookstone/soma Snoring Pillow / no refund or exchange/horrible product

Raleigh, NC, United States Review updated:
I bought a Soma snoring pillow for my husband. He attempted to use it for only 10-15 minutes, and he couldn't stand to use it. Extremely uncomfortable, not usable.

I attempted to return it to the store for an refund or exchange, and was told that it clearly states in the store and on the recepit that there isn't any refund or exchange for personal care item. I DID NOT see any signage anywhere that says no refund about this. After reading the back of the receipt several times, in very tiny print and a very light color print, it did say that. But then, of course, I had already purchased it.

I called the customer help line and explained my dissatisfaction with the product, and was told by the associate"Kelly" that their policy is posted in the store. I wanted to lodge a complaint and she stated that someone would call me. Still waiting. It appeared as if she couldn't care less.

I will never go back to Brookstone and will tell everyone about the experience I had with them.
Na

Comments

Ti
  11th of Mar, 2009
A pillow is considered a personal care item and is non-refundable, it states that on your receipt. I mean do you want to buy a pillow someone else has drooled all over?? Ummm i don't think so.
Be
  11th of May, 2009
Please visit my site for a great new device that stops snoring for most people and I do offer a money back guarantee. It is only $19.95 right now it it works. Please have look at: www.rogersideas.com. Thanks and good luck.

Brookstone Logo Brookstone