Brookstone/soma Snoring Pillow / no refund or exchange/horrible product
I bought a Soma snoring pillow for my husband. He attempted to use it for only 10-15 minutes, and he couldn't stand to use it. Extremely uncomfortable, not usable.
I attempted to return it to the store for an refund or exchange, and was told that it clearly states in the store and on the recepit that there isn't any refund or exchange for personal care item. I DID NOT see any signage anywhere that says no refund about this. After reading the back of the receipt several times, in very tiny print and a very light color print, it did say that. But then, of course, I had already purchased it.
I called the customer help line and explained my dissatisfaction with the product, and was told by the associate"Kelly" that their policy is posted in the store. I wanted to lodge a complaint and she stated that someone would call me. Still waiting. It appeared as if she couldn't care less.
I will never go back to Brookstone and will tell everyone about the experience I had with them.
More Brookstone/soma Snoring Pillow Complaints & Reviews
- Brookstone / Digital Photo Keychain - not compatible with mac! 
- Brookstone - uncooperative customer support 
- Brookstone - dishonorable return policy! 
- Brookstone - massage chair repair 
- Brookstone - crappy return policy 
- Brookstone - employee
- Brookstone - manager customer service
- Brookstone - no concern to consumers whatsoever
- Brookstone - cool it hand held fan
- Brookstone - i'm very disappointed