Broadspire / Poor Service/ No Service

1 United States

Extremely slow or NO customer service

A mini bus hit my car when it’s parked outside my house over a month ago. The bus company promised to cover all my car damage and Broadspire was their inspector. After I communicated with the bus company for a week and then waited another 2 days from Broadspire inspector to contact me, the inspector left me a voice message. I called immediately many times. No one ever picked up a phone, so I left a voice message. The inspector would call me the next day or two, left a voice message, I called her back immediately many times, and again, no one answered. The same story repeated over a week.

While I tried to have a hold of the inspector, I did some research about this company. Many people had complaint they have never received their checks, or received it very late, or refused to cover payment. I started to worry.

After over a week, the inspector and I finally had contact. Of course she mentioned she would send me the check after the estimate was approved. If it took me over a week just to talk with her, I didn’t have confident to receive the check in timely-manner. (Maybe I could get it in half a year if I’m lucky.) I was done dealing with her so I said I would have my insurance to communicate with her instead. After another 2-3 weeks, my inspector couldn’t reach her. So I left a voice message to the bus company manager and assisted for help. Finally the inspector contacted me the next day and tried to change the story. She said she was the one who couldn’t find my inspector. (My inspector has been very responsive through the whole process, called me for the follow up, etc, so I knew she tried to do the blaming game.)

Now I have my insurance to repair my car and they will ensure Broadspire covers all the damage. I better pay for it.

Po