British Lottery International Winners Promo / I WANT THE PRIZE MONEY FROM CLAIMS AGENT

1 India Review updated:

From: Priya Ghosal
To: game_time_9@hotmail.com
Sent: Thursday, October 18, 2007 8:17 PM
Subject: Fw: CONTACT WITH DELIVERY AGENT

Kind Attn - Mrs.TINA VAN.
International Promotion Manager : - For your information that I want my prize money look this matter please.

ATTN: " Mr Fredrick Anderson,
Claims Agent,
British International Lottery

Sir,

You are the claims agent, you should look at this matter, why shall I contact with the delivery agent ? If you have trusted on me give the courier charges to the Courier Company on behalf of me please, and send your correspondence address because I shall reimburse you the cost & charges after encashment of the DD, if I do not reimburse to you can suit against me .

This is to inform you also that I want the DD which will be issued from Barclays Bank PLC. Registered in England. Registered No: 1026167. Registered Office: 1 Churchill Place, London E14 5HP. or DD which will be issued from Barclays Bank 48B & 50 Lord Street Liverpool Merseyside L2 1TD United Kingdom only.

Otherwise I am not interested to such type of fallacious lottery.

With Regards
PRIYADARSHI GHOSAL
priya.ghoshal@gmail.com
18.10.2007

From: Priya Ghosal
To: game_time_9@hotmail.com
Sent: Thursday, October 18, 2007 1:28 PM
Subject: Fw: WINNING NOTIFICATION

Kind Attn - Mrs.TINA VAN.
International Promotion Manager

Respected Madam,

Here I am giving you full power to deduct your courier chgs from this
amount ( £950,000.00 ) also. After adjusting all the charges send me the
balance amount please.
I am unable to pay courier chgs. in advance because my wife is suffering
from Liver Cancer and I have spend too much for her treatment, I am penny
less now. I should be so much obliged if you would kindly consider my appeal
on humanitarian ground. I have nothing to say, you are free to take a
decision which is the best both for us. Hope you are not a Shylock.
Regards

Sent: Thursday, October 18, 2007 4:23 AM
Subject: WINNING NOTIFICATION!!!

BRITISH LOTTERY INTERNATIONAL WINNERS PROMO
Headquarters: 60 Merriman Road
Blackheath London SE3 8RZ England.

WINNING NOTIFICATION!!!
This Email is to inform you that your Email emerged a winner of
£950,000.00 on our online draws which was played on the 17th october,2007
your winning numbers are;
Ref. Number...... .BTL/491OXI/04
Batch Number...... 22/25/1304
Ticket Number..... [protected]
Serial Number......5388/02
For further Information about your Winnings contact
Our agent for notice of claims ,copyright or other intellectual
property infringement can be reached as follows:
Engr.Fredrick Anderson
Fiduciary Agent
Email:claims_agentanderson@yahoo.co.uk
You are to send the completed verification form below to our Agent in
the United Kingdom whose email address is given above so that you will
be advised on what to do to get your prize money. Congratulations once
again!
FULL NAME :- PRIYADARSHI GHOSAL
COUNTRY :- INDIA
STATE :- WEST BENGAL
PRESENT ADRESS :- 56/A, A. L. BANERJEE STREET, P.O. KONNAGAR, DIST.
HOOGHLY, PIN. 712 235, WEST BENGAL ( INDIA )
AGE : - 53 YEARS
DATE NOTIFIED :- 18.10.2007
AMOUNT WON :- £950,000.00
SEX :- MALE

NB:Any claim not made before eleven (11) working days from date of
notification indicates that the winner has voluntarily forfeited
his/her
winnings.
Sincerely Yours,
Mrs.TINA VAN.
International Promotion Manager

Comments

23rd of Oct, 2007

Sir I want to know this is true?
    Nokia - Connecting people

Dear Mpk Wijenayaka,

I am Sir Walter Anderson, the fiduciary agent assigned to your case to help you in the claims process of your funds.
    I wish to congratulate you and to say you are a lucky person to have won this lottery. All the winners in the donation
    were selected by an advanced automated random computer ballot search form, company mobile numbers and individual
    mobile numbers from the 45 mobile networks from Australia, New Zealand, North America, South America, Europe, Asia
    and Africa as part of our international promotions program which is conducted annually in Britain, London. No tickets were sold.

You are required to fill the attached Promo Payment Verification Form to facilitate the processing of your claims which will
    lead to the payment of your prize to you as required. You are also to send a copy of your International Passport or Drivers
    License along with the filled form. If you do not have any of these, you can send your National Identity Card or any other form
    of Identification. You are to choose only One (1) from the Two (2) given options on how to claim your prize. For any option
    you choose, you are to fill in the necessary information .

1. You come to our office in person to claim your won prize.

2. You employ the services of our affiliate courier/diplomatic service to deliver your prize Funds to you in form of Consignment to your physical mailing address.

PLEASE ENSURE YOU FILL IN YOUR CORRECT ADDRESS TO ENABLE THE DELIVERY OF YOUR WON FUNDS.
    You will be totally responsible for the Courier/Diplomatic Service Charges. When we receive your Filled Form,
    we will send you more information about your delivery choose.
    ____________________________________________________________________________________________
    PROMO PAYMENT VERIFICATION FORM
    This Form is to be filled by the sole beneficiary of the prize Funds and return by fax or e-mail for verification and
    final processing before courier or optional transfer process can be initiated

First Name (Mr/Mrs/Miss): …….……………………….......Last ……….....................................................................

Residential Address: …………………………………………………………………………………………………..

Nationality:…………………………………..Date of Birth:………………..……………………………………….....

Next of Kin’s Name and address: …………………………..…………....…………………………………………....

Mobile Winning Number: …………………………………………. Fax Number: …………………..………………..

Occupation: …………………………………………………………....Marital status: ................................................

E-mail address: ………………………………….Amount Won: .……...………………………………………….......

Note that you are required to fill in your delivery address on how to claim your won Funds.

Courier/Diplomatic Service delivery

Name of Beneficiary:……………………………………………………Mailing Address:…………………………...

*Post office or private mail bag unacceptable.

Sir Walter Anderson
    Phone:+ 44-704-571-7302

• Ku
      22nd of Jan, 2008

Yahoo Lottery Winning Awards Center London
    FROM:THE DESK OF THE E MAILM PROMOTIONS MANAGER INTERNATIONAL PROMOTIONS/PRIZEAWARD DEPARTMENT,MICROSOFTCORPORATION WORD LOTTERY UNITED KINGDOM. 61-70 Southampton Row,Bloomsbury London United Kingdom WC1B 4AR.

REFERENCE NO: MSW-L/200-26937
    BATCH NO: 2005SEPTL#22
    WINNER NO: 5

We are pleased to inform you about the result of the Winners in our 50-YEAR International Yahoo cum Windows live Lottery Program held on 26th Day of, September 2007 in London. Your e-mail address attached to Ref: MSW-L/200-26937, with serial number S/N-00168, and winning drew lucky numbers: 887-13-865-37-10-83, which consequently won in the 2ND category. You have therefore been approved for a lump sum pay out of 1,000,000,00(ONE MILLION POUNDS ONLY)

PAYMENT OF PRIZE AND CLAIM
    You are required to forward your winning Reference numbers to (Dr John Briggs) your claim agent in microsoft head office in London , and you have to call him immediately you send it, for more information about the processing of your claims and certificate which will facilitate the release of your winning prize to you.

AS PART OF OUR SECURITY PROTOCOL YOU ARE TO QUOTE THIS SECURITY CODE MSW/FEB/XX06 TO YOUR CLAIMING AGENT.

DR.JOHN BRIGGS
    CLAIMS AGENT
    TEL: +44 703 184 3908
    +44 703 183 5293
    E-mail: drjohn.briggs@gmail.com

• Ku
      22nd of Jan, 2008

Yahoo Lottery Winning Awards Center London

First Name (Mr.): …….kuldeep………….......Last ………..............singh......................

Residential Address: …………vpo…Mirchpur, dist…hisar, state. Haryana, pin. 125039,india

Nationality:…………………indian……..Date of Birth:…………31/08/1985………………………….....

Next of Kin’s Name and address: …………………kuldeep singh………………………………....

Mobile Winning Number: ……………+919811637032………. Fax Number: ……………no……..………………..

Occupation: …………………… I.T. …………....Marital status: ...........Unmaried.....................................

E-mail address: …kuldeep_singh5@indiatimes.com…………………………….Amount Won: .……...………………… 1,000,000,00(ONE MILLION POUNDS ONLY) Courier/Diplomatic Service delivery:

Name of Beneficiary:………… DR.JOHN BRIGGS
    CLAIMS AGENT ………………
    Mailing Address:…………………………... drjohn.briggs@gmail.com

25th of Sep, 2008

I have applied for British lottery . Ihave given my address also without knowing their too much frod case . If they will send the currier after deduction of currier charge then only I will accept. otherwise not. Pease anybody guide me furthur.
    Mausam

• Sr
      13th of Apr, 2009

Dear Sir,

I got mail saying that, I have won the cash prize in the British International Lottery. The courier persons are asking me to pay the amount. Just by seeing a mail how can I believe you? Is it a fraud or not. If that mail is not fake why dont you pay for the courier charges. Every person will pay the courier charge once they get that money otherwise, we cannot go blind into that mail. Please give suggestion for this. I stay in India and its very difficult to come their and verify my winning.

I dont need the full money, half of that is enough. But please pay with the courier, insurance and customs charges that will be useful to us. Please dont make us to dream to the extreme and drop from the top. This is my fullest request.

Ref. Number: BTL/491OXI/04