Bridgevine / Bridgevine scam

1 2770 Indian River Boulevard, Suite 501FL, United States Review updated:

They did not honour my rebate of $300.00 and made me wait for 24 weeks to finally give me a conclusive reason for denial.
Every representative I talked to had a different story or had a bad attitude towards me and most refuse to help me.

Va
Sort by: Date | DownRating

Comments

Ke
  17th of Sep, 2008

Hi I just wanted to let you know that I totally agree with you. This company is nothing but a big scam. They make all of these promises and then for some reason find ways to get around them. For instance the promised rebates can not be cashed in until you have had at least 2 months of service. The problem is that you have to use the rebate for the time you ordered the service and not when it actually was set up. So what they do is not send your equipment out right away and that way you have no way of getting your full 60 days of service in before the rebate that your forced to use expires. On top of that they claim to give you a rebate that makes your modem free but that is not true either because they sell the modem for $50 and the rebate covers $39.99 only. What I would like to do is put together a class action lawsuit to sue not only Bridgevine but also the companies that they represent since these companies allow Bridgevine to screw their customers and do nothing about it. If your interested in joining me in this lawsuit endeavor please email me at johndoe3815@yahoo.com

Ken Barrette

20th of Dec, 2008

Bridgevine sucks. They did not deliver their promise to me either. We should bring a lawsuit against this ### company.

20th of Dec, 2008

This is how I fell for this Bridgevine ### guys. It was from August of 2008

Product Details

Name: Double Play - TV and Internet with Power Boost

Price: $66.00 Per Month

Current Promotion: $225 Cash Back
Description: Customer qualifies for a $225 Cash Back rebate when purchasing Comcast High
Speed Internet and Digital Cable services from this site.

Expiration Date: September 30, 2008 11:59 PM

Disclaimer: Customer must order service from this site. Customer must complete rebate form
and mail all required documentation to address listed on rebate forms. Please see rebate forms for complete details.

Current Promotion: $66.00 for 12 Months
Description: $66.00 for 12 Months

Disclaimer: Offer ends 09/30/08, is only available in wired and serviceable areas in
participating Comcast systems (and may not be transferred) and is limited to residential customers satisfying applicable eligibility criteria. Offer not available to customers with unpaid account balances. Offer limited to Starter Digital Cable and 6.0 Mbps High Speed Internet service. Requires subscription to both services. AFTER THE 12 MONTH PROMOTIONAL PERIOD, OR IF ANY SERVICE IS CANCELLED OR DOWNGRADED, REGULAR CHARGES APPLY. YOU MAY CANCEL SERVICE BY CALLING 1-800-COMCAST. For Comcast¿s current monthly service charge for the advertised services, please provide your service address information where indicated on this site to locate pricing for your area. Digital Cable and High-Speed Internet service limited to a single outlet. Service subject to Comcast standard terms and conditions. Prices shown do not include equipment and installation charges, taxes, and franchise fees. May not be combined with other offers. Cable Service: Certain services available separately or as a part of other levels of service. Basic service subscription required to receive other levels of service. Not all programming available in all areas. On Demand selections subject to charge indicated at the time of purchase. Converter and remote required to receive certain services. HD programming limited to the programming provided to Comcast in HD format. High Speed Service: Powerboost provides bursts of download and upload speeds for the first 10 MB and 5 MB of a file, respectively. Many factors affect speed. Actual speeds vary and are not guaranteed. Cable modem required. Not all features, including McAfee, compatible with Macintosh systems. Call for restrictions and complete details. Comcast ©2008. All rights reserved. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners

Current Promotion: Free Wireless Router, After Rebates
Description: Purchase price of the D-Link wireless router is $59.95. Bridgevine is providing a
$39.95 cash back rebate and D-Link is providing a $20.00 cash back rebate. Visit http://rebates.bridgevine.com to receive rebates.

Current Promotion: With Optional HD Service

Br
  19th of Mar, 2009

I agree! I did not get my rebate too! Do not believe in them!!!

16th of Apr, 2009

I had submitted my three rebates for my internet connection for a total of $140.
Initally they showed the rebate status online but now they told me the original company i submitted my rebates to went bankrupt and hence there is no status on my rebate status. I called the customer service to inquire about my rebates keep telling me that they have emailed their corporate office for status and they havent' heard back from them. It has been over 5months since i submitted my rebates and it has been almost a months i have been waiting for their corporate to reply.

So I do think this rebate from bridgevine is a scam; and this is my own experince. I got timewarner cable from them.

Ve
  18th of Jun, 2009

Hello everyone,

I work at Bridgevine and may be able to help you resolve your issues. We had a problem with the company that was handling our rebates and you may have gotten caught in the middle. I know, I know "it's not your problem".

Email me your confirmation code and I'll personally look into your issue. I can assure you that we are not out to scam anyone.

Thanks
Mark Ballard
mark.ballard@bridgevine.com

Ve
  11th of Sep, 2009

tanooki.

Please email me your order confirmation number and I'll get to the bottom of this. We in no way try to deny people their rebate as long as they fill out the paper work correctly.

Thanks
Mark Ballard
mark.ballard@bridgevine.com

Ta
  9th of Sep, 2009

I recently just ordered my Comcast service from them. There is supposed to be a shipping confirmation e-mail within 42 hours, but when I called them up after 3 days they told me I canceled the order for the modem.

So, they got me to sign up for the service and didn't even send me the modem this is very underhanded. I didn't receive anything telling me I had canceled the order for my modem either.

This must be their way of delaying me, so I can't file for my rebates. Not to mention the shipping cost was an outrageous $15 dollars for ground shipping for a modem which is somewhat small and light weight.

If, possible do not order your service from them, but instead directly from Comcast.

Ga
  1st of Sep, 2010

Usurally in some events, It is Wise to read before you go ahead to get the services. It is your right to Ask Q's before you continue, The agents at Bridgevine are patient and will be willing to answer all your questions all you have to do is ask.

Especially those in the caribbean thoser ppl are so relaxed and looking at it from my side It may be their faults sometimes but you cant put the blame on one person but you also have to look at the mistake that you may have made.

I'm not taking sides or anything i'm just saying we Should look at both sides of the coin.
Correct questions return correct answers.