Bridgevine / rebate fraud
I wish I had read some of these testimonials about this company before I ordered cable service from them. They promoted a $50 rebate offer but then make the conditions of actually getting it totally impossible to fulfill. I ordered the service in late January, had the cable installed sometime in February (took forever/Time Warner stinks too), I am supposed to have the rebate form postmarked 3/31/09, but service has to be on for 60 days first. Anyone see a problem with this? After that they will rush the rebate out in 10-16 weeks for processing. Give me a break...when is this company going out of business? Soon I hope.
I am always skeptical of rebates but this one is a patent scam. My cable service is also much more expensive than the offered price...due to equipment rental fees. Dishonest business should not be allowed to flourish. Bridgevine is a joke and should be shut down. Unlike Google's motto "Don't be Evil, " I think Bridgevine's is "Lets lie, cheat, and steal and hope no one notices."
Douglas Moore, Albany NY
More Bridgevine Complaints & Reviews
- Bridgevine.com - scam 
- Bridgevine - fraud 
- Bridgevine / Comcast - bridgevine/comcast scam 
- Bridgevine - bridgevine scam 
- Bridgevine / Comcast - liars!!! 
- Bridgevine - mail in rebate
- Bridgevine - scam
- [Resolved] Bridgevine.com - xfinity comcast blast bundle package.
- Bridgevine, Inc. - bridgevine via spectrum never sent the prepaid visa card that was promised
- Bridgevine Comcast Authorized Vendor - price for service from comcast not what was sold by bridgevine