Bridgevine / rebate fraud

1 2770 Indian River Blvd., Suite 501United States Review updated:
Phone: 772-564-9871

I wish I had read some of these testimonials about this company before I ordered cable service from them. They promoted a $50 rebate offer but then make the conditions of actually getting it totally impossible to fulfill. I ordered the service in late January, had the cable installed sometime in February (took forever/Time Warner stinks too), I am supposed to have the rebate form postmarked 3/31/09, but service has to be on for 60 days first. Anyone see a problem with this? After that they will rush the rebate out in 10-16 weeks for processing. Give me a break...when is this company going out of business? Soon I hope.

I am always skeptical of rebates but this one is a patent scam. My cable service is also much more expensive than the offered price...due to equipment rental fees. Dishonest business should not be allowed to flourish. Bridgevine is a joke and should be shut down. Unlike Google's motto "Don't be Evil, " I think Bridgevine's is "Lets lie, cheat, and steal and hope no one notices."

Douglas Moore, Albany NY

Comments

• Ve
      2nd of Sep, 2009

Douglas,

I'm sorry that you had problems with your order. Please email me your order and confirmation numbers and I'll look into this matter for you.

I can assure you that our motto is NOT "Lets lie, cheat, and steal and hope no one notices." We are all hard working people just like yourself and want our customers to have a great experience with us. It's obvious that you did not and I would like to correct the problems you experienced.

Thanks in advance