Breyers Ice Cream — ice cream is bland with bad aftertaste
My wife and I used to enjoy a pint of Breyers Butter Pecan ice cream every few months. It's been about 6 months since our last pint. It used to have a rich, creamy flavor and was full of nuts. However, in our latest pint we both noticed independently that there was no flavor whatsoever, and there were exactly 6 tiny pecan pieces in it. It was bland and left a bad aftertaste. We noticed several new ingredients in it; it was no longer all natural. Either they started manufacturing overseas (China, tastes like), or they just got cheap, or both. We will NOT be buying any more Breyers, ever.
More Breyers Ice Cream Complaints & Reviews
- Breyers Ice Cream - Terrible experience 
- Breyers All Natural Ice Cream - Tasted chalky 
- Breyers Ice Cream - hair in new carton 
- Breyers Ice Cream - pecan shells in ice cream and broke my tooth! 
- breyers butter pecan and breyers vanilla fudge twirl - &frozen dairy dessert& is awful! 
- Breyers - breyer's "frozen dairy dessert" — no longer real ice cream 
- Breyers - peanut butter ice cream 
- Breyer's Ice Cream - I wanted ICE CREAM! not this!
- Breyers - breyers chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream
- breyers / smoothe & dreamy - gritty texture