Complaints & Reviews

Breyers — ice cream

I purchased a 1.5 Quart Reese's Peanut Butter Cups ice cream and the product states "Now with 35% more...

Chester

Breyers — creamsicle icecream

I love your Breyers creamsicle orange-flavored I had chemo for years ago and my taste buds are weird and your...

Breyers — peanut butter ice cream

Bought a tub of breyers chocolate peanut butter ice cream paid 4.99$ Bought it at superstore and was sad to...

Breyers — breyers 310 calorie creamy chocolate ice cream

I bought a tub of this ice cream for €6 in my local Tesco's. I was shocked when I opened it to find the tub...

Breyers — breyers delights creamy chocolate

I bought this container tonight as a treat for my birthday. I paid 6.29 for the pint container. When I got...

Breyers — breyers® ice cream cake! not enough crunchies!

First time having this and I am very disappointed. The vanilla doesn't even taste like Breyers normally...

Breyers — chocolate peanut butter ice cream

I have purchased Breyers ice cream for years and have always been pleased with the product. I wa...

Breyers Ice Creamice cream

Use to be big fan of Breyers. Quit eating it because it wasn't the same. Bought some other day, and it's just awful. Looked so good on carton, but with all the unnatural ingredients, it's not worth trying it anymore. I had high hopes, but I won't buy anymore, no matter how tempting the picture looks. Texture was same as the cheap gummy stuff I had as a kid. First time I had real ice cream that was one of the things I noticed first, it wasn't gummy. Shame on Breyers for aldulerating ice cream.

Breyersbreyers ice cream purchased today from morrisons (huddersfield store, uk)

Good afternoon breyers,

I would like to bring to your attention our disappointment following the purchase today of breyers ice cream fromour local morrisons supermarket in huddersfield, england.

The claimed fill versus the reality when opening the pack was completely false. The scale of the dis-honesty has moved me to put the attached pictures together and email to you in order not to waste money returning to store, as quite frankly, I already feel con 'd by the breyer pack in question, and will not repeat purchase that brand again as a result.

I bought x2 tubs of ice cream, which my wife and I regularly do (1) haagen dazs 460ml as well as (2) the offending breyer 500ml (falsely claimed fill product). The attached document shows what transpired when opening both packs.

It is very clear that as manufacturer, you must have quality control issues, as such a fill difference should be picked up automatically through quality checks online... Which were clearly not done. Irrespective of that, I also wondering what quality checks are performed on stock entering uk retailers and intend to ask morrisons to re-assure me on that question. Such issues should have been identified and eliminated by quality checks such that false claim products do not get onto shelf?

In summary... Extremely disappointing experience. Not to be repeated.

Your comments welcomed.

Mr & mrs d. Rodgers
    5d towngate, highburton, huddersfield. England
    Hd8 0qp

breyers ice cream purchased today from morrisons (huddersfield store, uk)

Breyers — disappointment with breyers ice cream change of formula/ recipe/ texture

I am a long time consumer of Breyers ice cream ever since i was kid. I was especially in love with Breyer'...

Breyerschocolate ice cream & cookies and cream ice cream

Both tubs were not nearly full when I opened them. They were only approx two-thirds full and I was extremely disappointed to find this after brigning them home. I bought them on sale for €3.50 each but this is not quite a good bargain seeing as I'm being cheated out of so much of the product! I'm really unhappy about this and I feel I should at least receive a response from Breyers (I emailed) and some form of compensation.

chocolate ice cream & cookies and cream ice cream

Breyers — cookies and cream ice cream

The ice cream tub was about half gone when I purchased it. There where large amounts of ice cream missing...

Port Perry

Breyersice cream

The 340cal ice cream. The retail price was initially very expensive but I really wanted to try it. It was half empty when I opened the packaging. No wonder it is so little calories as it doesn't fill the container. The ice cream did taste very nice but having the container half full was very disheartening. I heard brilliant reviews on it from fitness bloggers and I never heard them say that theirs was half full.

ice cream
        ice cream

Breyers — snickers ice cream

Good morning, I was looking to send an email but I see there is no place just to leave a comment. I just...

Breyerscookie dough gelato indulgences

1/12/18
          I recently purchased Cookie Dough Gelato Indulgences and there were NO
          chocolate chip cookie dough pieces on top and only THREE pieces inside the gelato cream.
          How could anyone forget the chocolate chip cookie dough pieces inside the Gelato? Disappointed!
          Do I get a Refund? Do I get 6 months of Free Gelato for being a loyal customer?

cookie dough gelato indulgences

Breyers — dairy free oreo flavored ice cream

Hi my name is Krystal West and I buy this ice cream almost every week at wegmans in Canandaigua ny, but thi...

BreyersCaramilk ice cream

This was literally the worst ice cream I have ever had. I usually love brewers ice cream and was excited to try a new flavor! The ice cream was flat not creamy! Furthermore the ice cream had no caramel and the chocolate chunks seemed stale! The flavor wasn't good and the bottom was overly sweat while the top was not. Very disappointed!! Don't think I'll be buying breyers ice cream again. Ecpecially for the price I paid for this disappointing product

Caramilk ice cream
            Caramilk ice cream

Breyer's Ice CreamI wanted ICE CREAM! not this!

Recently there was a sale on Breyer's ice cream for buy one get one free. Little did I
              Know that I was picking up the flavor that was not even real ice cream!
              When I opened it, it looked too soft and it was way too easy to scoop out.
              It was in the freezer for awhile so it wasn't that it was just melty.
              While eating it, I noticed that it is way too soft and melts way too fast!
              I felt like I had to eat it quick before it turned to liquid! It also has a weird texture.
              And it leaves a bad aftertaste! Why are they making fake ice cream now?
              I just wanted some real damn ice cream and this is what I get? I will never buy this
              Frozen dairy dessert crap ever again. I hope they realize WE DON'T LIKE IT!

Breyers Banana Split Ice cream — poor quality, bland, not enough strawberries, chocolate was poor quality

I just bought a container of Breyers Banana Split Ice Cream. This was one of the most bland and skimpy ice...

breyers butter pecan and breyers vanilla fudge twirl — &frozen dairy dessert& is awful!

we have always eaten butter pecan and vanilla fudge twirl for at least 30 plus yrs..we just bought both...

Holden