Breyers — breyers chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream
On september 16, 2018, I purchased breyer's chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream from shop rite of english creek, egg harbor city, nj. The groceries I purchased were immediately brought home. Upon opening the container (1.5 qt) later that evening, I discovered the ice cream tasted rancid and had a very pungent odor, like spoiled milk. I ate a few bites, but then had a terrible stomach ache.
Numbers on bottom of container:
Numbers on lid:
A desirable resolution would be a full refund for this ice cream. You can contact me at [protected]@gmail.com
More Breyers Complaints & Reviews
- Breyers Ice Cream - Terrible experience 
- Breyers All Natural Ice Cream - Tasted chalky 
- Breyers Ice Cream - hair in new carton 
- Breyers Ice Cream - pecan shells in ice cream and broke my tooth! 
- breyers butter pecan and breyers vanilla fudge twirl - &frozen dairy dessert& is awful! 
- Breyers Ice Cream - ice cream is bland with bad aftertaste 
- Breyers - breyer's "frozen dairy dessert" — no longer real ice cream 
- Breyers - peanut butter ice cream 
- Breyer's Ice Cream - I wanted ICE CREAM! not this!
- breyers / smoothe & dreamy - gritty texture