BravoFly / very rude people
Booked flights with bravofly in March 15 for 4 adults thought I got good price. I had to phone them and spoke to the woman who told me what the final price was and took my credit card details and sorted everything out for me. I tried to pay through there website but it kept telling me there was am error so that is why I had to phone them. a few hours later I got an email telling me the price had gone up 168 pounds so yet again I had to phone them. I asked why the price had gone up and they told me it was live prices. I have been booking holidays this way for almost 20 years and know that prices can change but not when you have already paid for them.which I told them this . I said I have booked with a lot of different airlines and never once has this happened to me if you are on the phone with another airline they will tell you if there is a price change not after they take your money. Then next thing this person hangs up on me. I phone back and ask to speak to a manager and she does the same thing. I phone a third time and tell them just to canel my booking in all it cost me almost 9 pounds for these calls very ignorant people will not use bravofly again and advise others to do the same.
More BravoFly Complaints & Reviews
- BravoFly - bad service 
- BravoFly - very very bad service 
- BravoFly - dont let you change your flight 
- Bravofly.com - airline nonreservation 
- BravoFly - non transparent fees and baggage charges
- [Resolved] Bravofly / Bravonext SA - important!!! my hotel reservation for tomorrow in berlin not completed due to your technical problems
- [Resolved] Bravofly / Bravonext SA - over charges.
- [Resolved] Bravofly / Bravonext SA - awful customer service, didn't change name after paying for it. left us stranded in vienna
- [Resolved] Bravofly / Bravonext SA - request for the copy of air ticket
- [Resolved] Bravofly / Bravonext SA - booking ref 1098962157 & 1136220703