Bravofly / very rude people

1 Glasgow, Scotland, Strathclyde, United Kingdom Review updated:
Phone: 01416416029

Booked flights with bravofly in March 15 for 4 adults thought I got good price. I had to phone them and spoke to the woman who told me what the final price was and took my credit card details and sorted everything out for me. I tried to pay through there website but it kept telling me there was am error so that is why I had to phone them. a few hours later I got an email telling me the price had gone up 168 pounds so yet again I had to phone them. I asked why the price had gone up and they told me it was live prices. I have been booking holidays this way for almost 20 years and know that prices can change but not when you have already paid for them.which I told them this . I said I have booked with a lot of different airlines and never once has this happened to me if you are on the phone with another airline they will tell you if there is a price change not after they take your money. Then next thing this person hangs up on me. I phone back and ask to speak to a manager and she does the same thing. I phone a third time and tell them just to canel my booking in all it cost me almost 9 pounds for these calls very ignorant people will not use bravofly again and advise others to do the same.

Ma
Apr 24, 2015

Comments

• Re
      25th of Dec, 2014
    Bravofly - can not contact customer service
    bravofly
    Australia

Extremely bad company. Uncontactable. They set up fake customer service lines that do not connect to anyone, just a message saying unavailable.

• Lp
      24th of Apr, 2015

Horrible customer service! You should post this over www.echoit.co in order to be heard!

• Ad
      8th of May, 2015
    Bravofly - Theft of money
    Bravofly
    New York
    bravofly.com

Bravofly took my money and never booked my flight. They said the cancelled the charge but my credit card company has no record. Bravofly does not answer repeated calls. IM AM REPORTING THEIR FRAUD TO THE UNITED STATES FCC FOR CONSUMER ONLINE FRAUD.