BrandsMart USAwhirlpool dishwasher service repair

My problem is the repair service. On July 9, 2017 the dishwasher we bought from Brandsmart about 6 months ago stopped draining all the water out of it and was leaking onto the floor. My husband called Brandsmart to find out about repairing it. He was told someone would be out on July 23, 2017 to look at it. The serviceman showed up on the 23rd, looked at the dishwasher and determined that it needed a part. He told us he would be back in 2 to 5 days with the new part and finish the job. We never heard from him. Five days went by so we called Brandsmart again and they told us that the part had to be ordered and it would be 5 to seven business days for it to come in. Five days later I get a call from a lady telling me that the part had just been ordered that day and that it would again be 5 to 7 business days (that's 10 to 14 days for a part that should have been on the serviceman's truck). I finally get a call around the 1st of August and was told the serviceman would be here on August 11, 2017 to fix the dishwasher. Today is August 11, 2017, more than a month has gone by for them to fix the dishwasher. The serviceman showed up today and repaired the problem and my dishwasher is now working. He also left a big mess for me to clean up after he left. There was water all over the kitchen floor as well as dirty footprints from his boots. That was the last straw for me. We were very patient in having to wait over a month to have repairs made which is pathetic in itself but for the repairman not to even clean up after himself or even offer to clean up is unbelievable!!! Brandsmart has the worst service I have ever seen. The man was not even pleasant and acted like he hated his job. When he finished the repair he just packed up his gear and got in his truck and left me with the mess. So wrong in so many ways!!! We have purchased a lot of things from Brandsmart but I have to say that I will be looking elsewhere from now on.

Li