BrandsMart USA / lg door in door refrigerator

1 Atlanta, GA, United States Review updated:

We purchased a refrigerator from you guys with extended Warranty from you 5 years ago. When they delivered the unit it had a dent in the door and did not fit properly in the space we had. We had you guys take it back and drove over there separately and paid a $1200 difference to a new LG door in door, the unit went out and we scheduled service through you guys 3 times and the technician never called and never showed up. The first time this happened I called you guys and you said you didn't even have an extended warranty claim filed even though I had the name of the company coming and the date and time written on a sheet of paper. In a separate incident, I ended up repairing a washing machine out of my own pocket because the same exact thing happened. An LG washing machine. I don't understand if your extended warranty is just a scam or what but I am beginning to feel that way. I would appreciate a call back. Nobody ever called asking how the repair went or if they even showed up. My name is Lee K Partiss or my wife's name is Tamera Partiss. The address delivered to was 229 N Mill Rd NW, Atlanta, Ga. 30328 my phone number is [protected]. I would greatly appreciate a call back. If this doesn't get straightened out I will not only buy anything from you guys again, I will file complaints with everybody I have to. We bought the quite expensive extended warranties on everything we have ever bought from your N Atlanta store off I-85 and 285. Please call [protected]

Le
Oct 28, 2018
Sort by: Date | DownRating

Comments

• Th
      10th of Jan, 2019

I Purchased a Refrigerator that was a special order. At no time It was disclosed that it could not be returned, the unit didn’t fit in the space and I wanted to return it. I wasted two hours choosing the new unit which was over the original price I paid, I purchased the new set and the deal was made. Two hours later they called me and told me that I had to pay 20% restocking. After calling the store numerous times to speak to the GM and getting hung up on. Finally I was able to reach Ed Arnowitz the GM of the Miami store. He was extremely rude and didn’t want to hear me out. He mentioned his decision had been made and there was nothing he was going to do, then said this conversation is over in a very bad manner and hung up. Terrible Customer service and extremely rude General Manager. Furthermore I had to stay with the refrigerator that doesn't fit in my kitchen.

• Lg
      6th of Dec, 2018

That's unsettling to know you've experienced difficulties with your Lg appliances. I too would be frustrated with mishaps like repair techs. not responding, out of pocket expenses etc. I appreciate you bringing this to our attention to gain insight on the matter. If in need of additional assistance or support reach out via Twitter at @LGUSSupport or Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/LGUSSupport. Thanks! ^ CS