Bradford Exchange / items ordered being broken when I get them

Niles, IL, United States

have order two different items from this company, they were both Christmas presents. when they were opened they were both broken. sent them back and still have not heard any thing back from them. the first item that was ordered was the cardinal glitter globe when that was opened the cardinal was laying on it side and it was supposed to be standing up on a branch but it was not sent it back on the 14th of Dec. and have still not gotten a new one to replace it. they said it was received on Jan 4th and have still not got the new one yet. the second item that was ordered was Thomas Kinkade the stockings were hung when that was opened the Christmas tree was broke off at the base. It was not sent with a return label so I had to contact them to get a return label from them sent them two e-mails the first one with no answer the second one I told them I would be contacting my lawyer if they did not respond I was finally sent a return label in the mail and sent that one back on the 21st of Dec they said that one was received on Jan 5th. I will never order anything else from them again they do not care how they items are packaged or if they are broken they did not put fragile handle with care on either package if they would have they might not have been broken when I received them. I would suggest to other people out there not to order from them either. I won't ever order anything from them ever again because they don't care about their customers all they care about is making all the money that they can.

De